Lutei

12012 new mini-album ''DEICIDA OF SILENCE'' release

Wow, this wasn't as terribad as I was expecting! Apart from CHABOO CHABOO (that sounded like one of their self-titled leftovers) the previews sounded pretty rad, especially track 4. I'm not a fan of metalcore, but for some reason they put way more emphasis on the melodic parts this time and it seems to have less aggressive parts. I hope that the remaining parts of the songs aren't filled with awful grunting and screaming. I think it sort of sounds like a mix between the stronger melodic tracks from SEVEN and their early heavier indie releases.

i love them all !ย 

except just that i wish they seriously change the snares -ย 

it sounds so cheap and the 'tama' style snares dont fit to the rest of the music ...

otherwise , i like how wataru has improved his screams !

Those all actually sounded incredible.

ย 

*blows dust off my 12012 fan card* Hey buddy, it's been a while.

Melody-wise this sounds a lot more interesting than what their self titled was... the problem is I really hate the way Wataru screams, it's just really really bad. And most of the samples are just the chorus, so he may actually scream on all tracks and ruin every single one. Door to the Sky for example sounded really good instrumentally and the chorus sounds great too, but that shit before the chorus... HELP

Wow!

I really like their new songs. Sounds a bite like 'seven' but much more serious.

Also the vocals improved and wacchi stopped trying to be someone else.

Somehow makes me super happy, I missed being a fan of 12012.

Will buy!

Samples sound really good...this mini-album will be even better than self-titled probably...

Well that was...disappointing. It's not as bad as their self-titled (but honestly, it's really hard to top that), but nothing outstanding either. Wataru's screaming is still awful. I had pretty high hopes judging from the previews. I won't be surprised if all previews turn out to have only melodic choruses and for the rest nothing but atrocious grunting and screaming.

That... whatever it is he does at 2:00 or sth is kind of whack and i wish he'd stop

Bleh, musically it's pretty cool, but... the vocals.

I mean, his clean vocals have really improved and are pretty good, and his low growls are decent, but the rest is just awful.

It sounds like there's the same layer of distortion over his pig yelps and his throaty man roar, except the distortion sounds better with the latter.

Bleh, at least I can give them the "you tried" star this time around. Some parts are cool.

Cunning Killer was amazing. This is a sweet follow up.

ย 

I never really listened to much of their earlier stuff but...if this is what they were holding back then holy crap >__>

I really, really liked it.

And I love Watarus voice, whatever sounds he makes. I don't have much passion for 'technically good' singing/screams/growls etc but lots of passion for real emotion and I totally missed that in 12012.

I also really liked it! Sounds way better than their album and Cunning Killer. Here's to hoping the full EP will be as good.