Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Lycaon new maxi single "薔薇~Rose~" release

it is announced at Lycaon one-man live tour final at Kawasaki CLUB CITTA' at 2012/11/30 that their new maxi single "薔薇~Rose~" will be released at 2013/02/20 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (2,500yen, limited 3000) will include CD (3 songs+1 SE)+DVD (including "薔薇~Rose~" PV), limited edition TYPE B (2,500yen, limited 1000) will include CD (3 songs+1 SE)+DVD (including scene of their live at ESAKA MUSE at 2012/12/20), and regular edition TYPE C (1,700yen, limited 500) will include CD (3 songs+1 SE, with different track 4) only (i.e. there will be "薔薇~Rose~" and 3 different songs+1 SE)

btw they will hold their one-man live "Taste of『Rose』" at OSAKA MUSE at 2013/05/05, at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2013/05/06 and at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2013/05/25

hmm 3 type is ok, could have been worse than that

4 type?

hmm 3 type is ok, could have been worse than that

4 type?

Their 悪徳の栄え has 7 types ....

of a selection of 悠希 / リト / サトシ / 緋遊 / 悠希誕生日 / Lycaon reg. / Lycaon shop Ver ...

which is ridiculous , if Drummer 一朗 joined a little earlier ... there will be 8 types !

the thing is each types are 1,500 - 2,500 yen ,

with just 1 song , or little extra ... not worth it !

Thanks, sounds promising so far! :)

Oh and before people start complaining how shitty the production/Yuuki's voice/everything sounds: remember, last time when they posted a preview vid for a release it was the same system, i.e. having a weird-sounding demo track as a preview, and later when the single came out the full songs were all nicely produced like always. ^^

Yuuki is the Visual Kei's Hyun A =x

Oh my god, kami-sama is going to be after you

Oh and lol, another super usefull comment of yours. Trololol

The preview is good so I will definitely buy it (cause yes I like new Lycaon)

Oh and before people start complaining how shitty the production/Yuuki's voice/everything sounds: remember, last time when they posted a preview vid for a release it was the same system, i.e. having a weird-sounding demo track as a preview, and later when the single came out the full songs were all nicely produced like always. ^^

It better since the production is atrocious here. The vocals sound like they were recorded under water.

Finally, they're doing heavy music again. Not even half as good as it sounded with Lycaon's original line-up, but it's way better than what they've been releasing lately. I hope they keep making stuff like this.

Yuuki sounds like a raped bottom, halfway on his path of healing. Not that I don´t like it, but I´d prefer more erotic and sweeter voice.. There´s just no feeling in it. But that´s only my opinion.

『薔薇〜Rose〜』[A Type]

01.SE 

02. 薔薇〜Rose〜 

03.タイトル未定 A

『薔薇〜Rose〜』

2500yen

【CD収録曲】

01.SE 

02. 薔薇〜Rose〜 

03.タイトル未定 B

『薔薇〜Rose〜』[C Type]

【CD収録曲】

01.SE 

02. 薔薇〜Rose〜 

03.タイトル未定 C

http://www.brand-x.jp/product/7432

http://www.brand-x.jp/product/7431

Just the bad joke off 2013 xD

Finally, they're doing heavy music again. Not even half as good as it sounded with Lycaon's original line-up, but it's way better than what they've been releasing lately. I hope they keep making stuff like this.

This. If their next album is in this vein (assuming they ever actually get around to making a second full-length album) I will definitely buy it.

[CD track list]

01.薔薇~Rose~

02.黒猫(kuroneko)

03.SE

04.飴と鞭(ame to muchi) (included in limited edition TYPE A & B )

04.朦朧(mourou) (included in regular edition TYPE C)

I like the new song a lot. This is a great direction for them. :) Don't think the singer did so well this performance though : /

1) Why the hell is there an instrumental in the middle of the single?
2) Calling 飴と鞭(ame to muchi) as some sappy, crappy ballad and 朦朧(mourou) as the token heavy track.

Sign in to follow this