Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ANUBIS new album release

ANUBIS new album "MYTH 第二章 遥かなる旅路(MYTH dainishou haruka naru tabiji)" will be released in 2013 spring, although details have not yet been announced

Yeeeeeeeeah, I'll believe it when I'm listening to it...

But their first album was really good, so I hope that they're able to follow through

Gt.Kuro(ex-FeaDior) & Dr.SHINTARO(ex-ANUBIS-->BLACK CAT) will participate in recording of their new album "MYTH 第二章 遥かなる旅路(MYTH dainishou haruka naru tabiji)"

their new album "MYTH 第二章 遥かなる旅路(MYTH dainishou haruka naru tabiji)" will be sold in advance at Virgin AIR Entertainment presents live "DEEP IMPACT-ディープインパクト-" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2013/03/26, at which ANUBIS will NOT perform but Dear L'Novel & ex-VizeL Dr.那池(nachi) session will perform

release of their new album "MYTH 第二章 遥かなる旅路(MYTH dainishou haruka naru tabiji)" will be postponed to 2013/05

Aaaand it starts. Like I said, I'll believe it when I'm listening to it, lol

release of their new album "MYTH 第二章 遥かなる旅路(MYTH dainishou haruka naru tabiji)" will be postponed to 2013/05

I expected ._.

From what EMIRU's said on twitter, album will be released in May, but it sounds like he will have it up online sometime this month. 

Still no album artwork or a tracklist yet though. Would love it if they had some pictures of the band but I seriously would be shocked if that happened...

Aaaand it starts. Like I said, I'll believe it when I'm listening to it, lol

^ Basically, as much as I hate to admit it. I just hope they come through and it's out by next month. 

An announcement in their label says that "Although ANUBIS began as a solo project emiru rename the project to re-start"

Very soon new details.

the band was removed from the website (I suppose it changes related to them: new look, components, etc..)

Sign in to follow this