Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

MEJIBRAY 2-month consecutive new maxi singles release

Just saw it too. :D I have to get used to the song (not too memorable so far, and the female vox in the chorus irritate me), but the guitar solo part is pretty badass. 8D

DIE KUSSE sounds pretty good...Tsuzuku,s screams still need to improve though...also....Sophia,s vocals are awesome in this song...

I'm not really familiar with this band (just got to know them this month lol), but I love how they're putting out completely different, yet surprisingly good songs in such a short amount of time. This one won't be my favourite, and yeah, a bit GazettE-like, but all I can say is keep up the good work and give us an album now pls. :3

Sounds decent, but there isn't anything catchy about it. To be honest, I like the instrumental more than the vocals. not that the vocals are bad, I just felt the instrumental was more interesting. I did like this better than Avalon and I respect the amount of growth they've had within such a short amount of time. It's really impressive.

It sounds pretty good! I actually like Avalon a bit more judging just by the preview. But I'm excited. They're one of my favorite currently active VK bands.

AAHHH Divergence is the song that when I heard it I said "I am now going to be a huge fan of Mejibray"

I cannot WAIT to see them do it live!

DIE KUSSE is really strong. Avalon had a powerful chorus but I definitely like this song more. The guitar solo is definitely awesome as well~ Excited for this

Sign in to follow this