Guest Magatsu

THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S tour 2013

Guest Magatsu

Lol it isn't...

Well it's still is.. let paying Steff for the cost.. to let him lose money. if Steff did do it.

He would pay for a lot of things and not torpedo.

But this also shows that Torpedo also doesn't do any gig in Netherlands if there is no other booker who would help them out.

pff French bookers...

Guest Magatsu

nope I'm going to save money for a way cooler band.

Found on facebook:

We are sorry to announce that due to very low ticket sales, we are obliged to cancel the MICRO HEAD 4N'S shows in MIlano, London and Paris. The other shows are still confirmed! We have been debating about the decline of J-Rock a few months ago and we are facing it right now. The ticket sales have never been so bad and we are sorry to say that we will probably slow down our japanese activities since it goes worse and worse. The people who already bought tickets will be reimbursed and we will come shortlty with process through our website. Thank you for your understanding.

B7.

...the decline of J-Rock? Don't they mean "we only bring VK indie bands no1curr about and then are surprised no one buys tickets"? God. No one even knows/listens to this band apart from a few Ricky and D'espa fans, and their music isn't something that would attract D'espa fans musically anyway, I think. The fact that no one buys tickets for bands that have been around less than a year and most probably have around 10 full songs in total really shouldn't come as a surprise.

I'm actually just really mad at myself right now.

"their music isn't something that would attract D'espa fans musically anyway" yes, that is so so true, I didn't think much of their music at all, but still I persuaded myself into thinking "It'll be just like old times yaaaay!" despite having serious doubts..... especially about RICKY (who the hell is he anyway) and the fact that the most brilliantly shining ex-members would not be there.

... And I went ahead and booked in this London-Paris-mayhem. My first thought was something like "I'll go anyway, those are lovely cities!" But spending only one day in respective cities in a weather-wise dubious season... without the concerts, it just wouldn't work. Me and my friends can't get any refunds on the London-Paris-train ticket, but we might get about half of the flight-tickets costs back, if we can out-smart Ryanair. Still, it'll be about $10/€70 for nothing.

I had a feeling everything would go to hell and still I just went along with everything.

I don't blame TMH4NS (ok maybe RICKY for the hell of it), I don't really blame B7klan or the fans... I blame myself a little. 

Everything is just so fucking unfortunate!