26/02 Munchen, Germany @Feierwerk

27/02 Milano, Italy @Theatre Club

01/03 Utrecht, Netherlands @Tivoli

02/03 London, UK @Underworld

03/03 Paris, France @Le Divan du Monde

Guest Magatsu

01/03 Utrecht, Netherlands @Tivoli

Of wait it's a Friday.. XD

I will go... if my job will allow to go...

So I don't know yet.

Ok so now I'm finally getting my butt into this forum.

Eehrm... DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE LONDON/PARIS DATES?

I can't find any info on the venue's pages, the London one even lists another band on march 2nd.

I'm kinda in a hurry to book flight tickets and so on so I'll be thankful for any little piece of info I can get <3

I know! That surprised me! Since I thought it was going to be at the Underworld, and they didn't have any info on it on their homepage I emailed the tour organizers and asked them about it. They didn't answer me, so I emailed the Underworld and they said it was going to be at Garage and even sent me the link to the tickets.

Lazy tour organizers!

Guest Magatsu

Netherlands date is canceled. They don't do that themselves. -.-

I would just like to point out that I've seen other promotions like that were they're just accidentally forgot one date. Check with the venue or tour management before you draw any conclusions!

If it really is cancelled though, it wouldn't surprise me because their advertising has been kinda lazy.

Guest Magatsu

and this time. no don't dare to blame ASTAN. it's a 100% legit good reason why he didn't sign for a contract with Torpedo.

But it's kinda foolisch of Torpedo to not try it themselves. They also can book Tivoli.

And at the Black Line Gig they also didn't need Steff at all.

He doesn't really need a reason anyway, it's his business so his decision. And Torpedo needs Astan to take the financial fall for them because they think there's too little attendance in the Netherlands an they refuse to plan concerts here by themselves (unless it's in cooperation with someone else like MJP or Astan)

Guest Magatsu

well lot's of times, when something got canceled by Astan people had no nice words left.

Torpedo has enough money to bring Microhead you need a lot of money.

But they don't love Holland people enough to do a gig here.

If they would do Tivoli Spiegelbar then they only kinda need 70 people who would go. without losing money :3

Moving the band here, hotel, staff, time, etc. would still cost money so I wouldn't be surprised if torpedo would lose money, or even not make a large enough profit for their liking. Saying they don't love us is just as much b/s as hating on Astan for cancelling tbh. They're a business not a charity.