ok im officially suprised.

Teasers were really misleading.

the first few songs are all heavily electronic influenced and i like them all, but cant nobody is the best song by far. i love it.

I dont care about the other two new songs. I didnt like the ballad on their first mini album and i dont like this two too. Already deleted them from itunes.

Also deleted the solo songs , because i already know them.

So its actually a mini album for me. 4 songs and one english version.

But i think i will listen to it many times now. Especially Cant Nobody.

And i cant help to think that Teddy likes electronic music at the moment xD Im actually kinda sad that he wont produce the big bang album.

And i cant help to think that Teddy likes electronic music at the moment xD Im actually kinda sad that he wont produce the big bang album.

I think GD can handle it. =D

Thank you VERY much for your upload!! I can't wait to hear if your statements are true. ♥

I think GD can handle it. =D

Thank you VERY much for your upload!! I can't wait to hear if your statements are true. ♥

GD has made an awesome solo album, and I hope Big Bang's new album will be of the same standards.

About Teddy I only have one thing to say: I've never ever liked a YG release that much as Digital Bounce by Se7en. I hope Teddy keeps on using electronic music for a while :P I'm loving it.

Besides, what's up with all the autotune. Especially on the slower songs :arg: Can't Nobody is a great song, 박수 ?? isn't bad, but the other new songs are just Meh. I didn't really expect anything else though. They're clearly not my taste. But a few songs are still going to be played non stop I guess.

Just started listening, I'm only on Go Away so far. But Can't Nobody is pretty good, but you can totally tell Teddy produced it, all his stuff is starting to sound the same to me. I'm glad that GD will be doing the new Big Bang album, because Beautiful Hangover and SOMEBODY TO LUV are seriously just great. I'm so looking forward to their comeback, it couldn't come any sooner!

Go Away is really good from what I've heard while typing this! This album is blowing away their debut mini already! Looking forward to the rest of the album!

... I'm glad that GD will be doing the new Big Bang album, because Beautiful Hangover and SOMEBODY TO LUV are seriously just great....

same here!! =D

and yeah I like the new album (the new songs). love is ouch is the only good "slow" song (I love the rap part... "I'M BETTER WITHOUT YOU!!" *slap* xD), the first 4 songs are... different but great. I can't decide which version of can't nobody is my favourite. ^^'

[me joined tw: 01 Jan 1970, wow I deserve a special member rank xD]

pretty good mini i must say, im glad i did not listen to the teasers cuz i knew they would ruin my expectations. Electro sound is awesome and the ballad is not bad either for some reason im listening to a lot of ballads lately.

After listening about 8 times through, I can officially say I love this album! It's so good, I don't really care much for the Reggae version of I don't care, didn't really like the song to begin with, and not that big into Reggae so yeah. Also Try to Copy Me is really annoying, always has been, but the new songs are great! I hope they try to break into the American music scene, because I think they have what it takes, they could totally have like "Can't Nobody (English)" on MTV or something, lol.

I still haven't been able to figure out whether or not I like the English version of Can't Nobody, or the Korean one the most. :s

on a sidenote: Jenpoo is gone :-(

Yea im kinda sad that jenpoo is closing. I can get everything elsewhere, but teh jenpoo releaselist was always comfortable for me. I dont think i ever saw a other kpop release list somewhere.

Yea im kinda sad that jenpoo is closing. I can get everything elsewhere, but teh jenpoo releaselist was always comfortable for me. I dont think i ever saw a other kpop release list somewhere.

I love the jungle-rambo-whatever style in the 3rd verse... =D

I'm beginning to like the album more and more! I think it's pretty good. I especially love the whole first half, but it has some memorable moments towards the end too.

The first new MV isn't bad either, but nothing special for me (Follow Me is my all-time favourite). Really looking forward to the other vids in the next two days though!

i am not really impressed with this album.

But i do also playing Can't Nobody on loop.

Other than that it's an O.K album, i suppose.

Pretty weak with those solo in the album to be honest.

It kinda ruined the mood for me.

I adore 2NE1

They're one of 3 female k-pop groups I can listen to without wanting to stab at my ears with a pencil

(the other two being f(x) and Jewelry)

I just downloaded their new release though i'll have to wait on hearing it :(

Oh so that one is Clap your hands, that one and Go Away are my two favorites, but Can't Nobody is all right too, but nothing special to me. I really like the cutesy sounding ballad too, with the piano. But Clap your Hands is the best for me, musically, Teddy or whoever wrote that one, did a great job. I wish I could produce music like that. D:

Also about jenpoo, I have a feeling they got into some legal trouble or something, but man, it sucks!

The Clap Your Hands MV is really good. Can't wait for Go Away and especially Can't Nobody.

Also, indeed it's said about Jenpoo and about what they posted on their homepage it really seems they got into some legal trouble. Oh well I'm glad that Ihoneyjoo still exists.

After listening to the album more times now (all evening and morning) I have to say it's amazing, probably they do abuse a little with the autotune but it's still really good.

About Can't Nobody (Eng. Ver.), I'm pretty sure if this song was promoted here in the States it would be on the top charts. Now I really can't wait for their American Debut :D