I'd be here for either a Big Bang or 2NE1 release this month. I was highly impressed by GD's solo album, so the boys all together... I think that could be good to hear again. Even though I'm not a big fan of them. In any case, I really really REALLY would PREFER 2NE1. If they're putting the last touches on it, I think it'll be out this month. Of course we won't know until like three days before anyway.

New track "Missing You" coming out on November 21.

MV teaser from 07:29:

CL's audio teaser:

Also, apparently Minzy recorded a solo song but no further information on that yet.

Plus there's gonna be a 'world tour' (Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan) in 2014 March.

The best part about this thread is all 2NE1 fans getting their hopes up for a new release only to be let down infinite times.

Also World Tour in March probably means no album/mini until at least next year july/august or so

^ Unless they release the album (or whatever the format is supposed to be at this point XD) in the interval between December and March, there's still time. Anything could happen really, since this song too is like "oh yeah, we'll have a new song, it's gonna be out in 3 days." xD

I have a feeling the mini album will be released before the "world tour". Just a feeling.

Also, excited for the new single next week.

So is no one going to talk about the teaser pictures, world tour poster, all announcing the new album pretty much coming before the tour in March? So sometime between this week and the last week of February the album is finally coming and it's called AON (All Or Nothing)?

Because I'm so fucking READY. 

Better be at least 8 or 9 brand new songs.

^ They've postponed it so so so much that I just can't be bothered to be excited (something I thought I'd never say, seeing that they are/were my fave K-pop group).

Anyway, this teaser vid thingie is kinda cool:

Also, something weird that I noticed: Allkpop regularly updates about all these little teasers / progressions / new things about AON, but from yesterday onwards they keep referring to AON not as an 'album' but a 'mini album'. I reeeeally hope they're just randomly guessing, cuz a mini album after all this damn time... well LMAO. We'll wait and see I suppose (tho too tired of waiting already).

^ TBH i'd be super pissed if it's just a mini album. After all this waiting, we get just a little mini album with 5-6 tracks. Fuck that. I think Blackjacks deserve a full album because 'To Anyone' was released.. what.. 3-4 years ago? It's time, 2NE1!

Yeah, I wouldn't be convinced it's a full-length. After all, YG often says "new album" while they actually mean it's a mini-album. When they announced GD's ONE OF A KIND mini they announced it as an album, so I thought it was an actual full-length until they released the tracklist. Same goes for BIG BANG's "album" that also turned out to be a mini. Seeing as GD's second full-length album was actually promoted as a full-length, judging solely from what YG has been saying, I'm going to guess this is not going to be a full album.

So it'll probably be a mini with about 5-6 tracks, of which the 3 singles. So I would count on about 3 new songs + an intro.

I'm trying to keep my optimism up for this myself because I am almost certain YG will find another way to piss me off. I think the teasers have been really good, the interview and "The Journey" were interesting, but I can't believe none of this has lead to a release date announcement. I really like the theme so far, and if it is an EP I WOULD be okay, provided there aren't any singles on it. That's my biggest worry. 

I mean, since their one and only full length album we've waited 5 years, almost. And in this time they've had an incredible EP and a bunch of really good singles. They've been talking about an album comeback for a while, but the thing that gets me is that they talked about it as an EP back in 2012, but as they kept pushing it they promised a full album. They're marketing it now as a full album, but K-Pop artists do this frequently. I mean BoA's Only One was marketed as a full album and there were only 8 songs. After all these singles, if they did put out a full-length we would probably only get 5 or 6 new songs when you take away the singles and an intro. So if they DO an EP and there aren't ANY singles on it, I would be decently happy. 

Provided they're good, of course. Falling in Love and Missing You are only okay in my opinion. 

Furik is right though, after all this waiting we deserve an actual album, not an EP.

At the rate all these news teasers and whatnots are being released, I suspect we would get a release date in a couple days' time...hopefully. I either anticipate a full album with all or some of the previous single tracks, or a mini album with preferably all new songs.

HEEEEEY YOOOOOOOU GUUUUUUUUUYS

2NE1's official comeback announced for February 24th, going head to head with Girls' Generation's Korean comeback EP. Only, 2NE1 has the advantage because it's a full album of 9 brand new songs and Scream translated to Korean! CL has actually wrote and produced some of the songs for this album which makes me excited as hell. The title of the album is Crush and the MV teaser comes out on the 24th as well with the full video coming out on February 28th! 

Yang Hyun Suk also says that during the process of recording this album, the girls did a LOT of solo songs that will probably be released on a repack of Crush later this year AND CL's own personal solo album could possibly come out this year too, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. 

Who's excited? Who's more excited for GG? Who doesn't give a fuck because YG totally ruined your hype?

I'ma  strange combination of all three, personally.

Kinda excited now, with a solid release date and title an' all. :D Hoping it'll deliver.

At least one good song will be on it, that's for sure (Scream).

I'm so torn who to be excited more for but I guess it's GG in this case? Idk though there are a few 2NE1 songs that I really really like (I Am The Best, Follow Me, Can't Nobody, Fire, SCREAM) I haven't enjoyed a full release by them yet. GG is basically the same for me when it comes to their Korean releases (because their Japanese albums just slay in every way imaginable) but for some reason I know GG will at least have a title track that will be really fucking great.

So yeah, I'll see what this'll bring.

ssso

So, continuing with the news on 2NE1.

We have urgently postponed 2NE1’s 2nd album release date from the original schedule of 12am on February 24th 
to 12am on February 26th <which is 0 hour of February 27th>.
The offline album will be released on March 7th as planned.

The reason for the urgent change of date is to release the album on a more special day instead,
as CL’s birthday falls on February 26th, especially because whopping three songs composed and written by CL
for the first time are included in the 2nd album.
I ask for your generosity and understanding for the change.

Details on 2NE1’s titles song?

As this is the first full album released for the first time after several years,
we are ambitious to showcase as many songs as we can,
but since we are at a point where careful selection and focus are required,
we chose two songs for double title songs.

2NE1’s first title song is “COME BACK HOME.”
Many of you would be reminded of the mega-hit “COME BACK HOME”
released by Seotaeji and Boys in 1995,
but 2NE1’s upcoming track is a completely different,
filled with melody and lyrics about yearning for the long-gone lover.

This is a joint work of YG’s main producer TEDDY and other producers,
which encompasses a crossover mixture of R&B, reggae and hip-hop.

The noteworthy feature of the 2nd album is the unplugged version of “COME BACK HOME.”
The two different versions are greatly different from each other,
so we produced two music videos for both songs, which will be released on February 28th simultaneously.

The second title song “GOTTA BE YOU”, a joint work by YG’s producers TEDDY and PK,
is a fast-paced song that leaves an impact through BOM’s powerful cry of “Gotta Be You.”
We made the decision to make this the second title song as it has an impression of mainstream taste.

How many music videos will be produced for the 2nd album?

A total of four music videos will be showcased this time.

As mentioned earlier, the two versions of “COME BACK HOME” music videos
will be released simultaneously on February 28th,
and the other double title song “GOTTA BE YOU” will come next,
and the music video of a song titled “HAPPY” filmed in the U.S. will follow.

The track list of 2NE1’s 2nd album will be released tomorrow at 10pm.

This is all I have for 2NE1’s album,
and I will be back with information on YG’s new groups that will be revealed this year.

Thank you.

2014. 2. 19. FROM YG

also lmao @ "whopping three songs"

Well, at least it isn't being postponed to a TBD date. YG has actually been pretty cool with updating us Blackjacks with the album news surprisingly.

Yeah within the last month of the past several years of them NOT updating us. 

But the track list is out now, albeit most of the songs have Korean titles and I cannot read them. 

Can't wait to finally hear this music!

It's been released!!! The long wait is over!!! I've already listened to it about three times, some individual songs way more. Love the album, only two songs I don't really like that much. Baby I Miss You and Good to You are probably my least favorites, but MTDB, Crush, and Come Back Home are absolute jams. They're amazing!!

The first 3 tracks + CL solo + SCREAM = perfection.

There are some other nice things in there, but only listened to the whole thing once so far. Not bad!

I love the album.. but not as much as 'To Anyone'. It's not a bad album - in fact it's very solid but there just doesn't seem to be a lot of variety and it's super short. 9 tracks plus an unplugged. I feel the album was just rushed because fans were impatient because they honestly haven't released anything since 2011's 2NE1 (if you don't count the summer singles). If they were to've put Do You Love Me, Falling in Love, I Love You and Missing You on the album and make the tracklisting come to 14 songs, it would've been top-notch.

I love the album.. but not as much as 'To Anyone'. It's not a bad album - in fact it's very solid but there just doesn't seem to be a lot of variety and it's super short. 9 tracks plus an unplugged. I feel the album was just rushed because fans were impatient because they honestly haven't released anything since 2011's 2NE1 (if you don't count the summer singles). If they were to've put Do You Love Me, Falling in Love, I Love You and Missing You on the album and make the tracklisting come to 14 songs, it would've been top-notch.

Yeah and worth the money to have a physical disc with those songs, if you went that route, rather than paying money for digital songs twice... Like I would've done had those songs been on this album, lol. But with an alleged repack with more solo songs coming later this year, I think that would be the perfect addition. For the sake of argument though, I added the tags to my own library. Like all the songs 2NE1 did or featured on since 2011, I just threw them on at the end of this album to make it look cleaner.

I just really cannot get over how amazing CL's solo song is. I freaking looooove it.