Peace Heavy mk II

Does your username mean / reference anything?

Because of the Jigsaw Killer in the Saw series, plus a lack of imagination, lol. Then it stuck (I first used it on the net around 2004). And "9" because it's one of my favourite numbers.

Buddies tend to call me with this name (+ "Prez"), it's just because of my surname (too difficult to pronounce so they decided to change it into a lil bit easier form)

Second: it also comes from pretzels, because I like everything salty and blaah blaah blaah

So no, my name has nothing to do with jayyy rawkkk :gaga::domo:

Came up with this user-name back in 2000 when I watched FLCL fansubs on a Windows 98 computer.

Just stuck with it.

My username comes from my favorite Digimon Omegamon and cause of my own chaotic personality and life.

My name comes from the band Deathgaze and their song Blood...

(also I couldn't remember my original log in and couldnt think of anything else xD)

Absolutely. My username refers to PIERROT's tours under the 'Dictators Circus' names.

Why? PIERROT has been thé band that pulled me to the Japanese music scene, and I simply adore their music.

Mine is easy to explain, really.

Amber is my middle name (and has been my artists name as a DJ and radio host for years now) and when I needed a username for some forum on the net and "Amber" was taken in all variations possible, I just added "Kid" to it and my username was born.

A more poetic explanation would be to phrase is as "Child of Amber" as it's one of my favorite gems.

I usually go by a nickname of -something-turtles/turtels at most places, just not here, and it's a reference to that I like turtles kid because he is a bro.

obviously came out of Lolita23Q (even though I was never a superbig fan of them, I just thought their name was so awesomely genius and liked but never loved their songs (and ban)).. so I added 7 just because I felt like it, and it's still my fav number. it went through variations like:

full: Lolita237Q

a bit shortened when I was making a last.fm acc: Loli237Q

then went to Butterfly237Q just for the sake of it

and then I just got pretty much pissed off because I couldn't remember which of those I've used for which account so I just made it extremely simple 237Q

now I have no more feelings of it being made from the band Lolita23q, it's more like my personal thing coz it was made in 2007 I think

I've before used various nicknames on various forums, but after some time i started to use one plain nickname.

Ocassionally on MH, Futoshi comes form Uehara Futoshi, Maximum the Hormone's bassist and '92 is my year of birth.

But nowadays on most of pages I'm kacper92 (Kacper is my name).

in the early days of the interwebz, think 56k-modem-era, i was particularly new to the world wide-prokrastination-machine.

i tried to register somewhere with my real name "felix" and was genuinely surprised, that there was already some jolly fella who had taken said username.

beeing the genius i am i tried felix01 (and maybe felix86) afterwards, and, oh lord, they were taken aswell.

asking myself what kind of witchcraft was going on here and suspecting a failure in the shady dephts of the site i tried the most stupid thing i could think of,

only to find myself, to my surprise, to have created an account with the marvellous name of "bonsaijodelfisch"

(bonsai = ca. small, jodel = traditional german way of singing [don't google/youtube it, your ears will bleed] fisch = well you guess)

ever since this has been my name (sometimes changed to latexbitch or phélyx) and i still like it