Peace Heavy mk II

Does your username mean / reference anything?

Was playing The World Ends With You, and the main character was given the nickname "Phones", and I thought that sounded kinda cool. The 666 was just to fill in some numbers I would remember XD

Posted this already on the old TW, but won't hurt to do it again. . .

I'm a fan of the band Number Girl and CIBICCO??ん is one of my favorite songs by them. Didn't feel like typing a Japanese character everytime I logged on, hence the romanization.

Hmm, I got a bit obsessed by Supernatural at one point and I really liked Cas, so I just had to use it as my username. Heh, at least it's short and easy to remember.

Tsukiyomi, is name of my fav illustrator back in 2005 I guess. He gave me inspiration, but I couldn't fake the name, so I added kichigai.

Tsukiyomi is god of moon in japanese mythology, and kichigai means "crazy". Not in a good way I think xD

So I'd like to think my name is something like crazy for the moon, thou it doesn't mean that. xD

Some little girl that gets killed in a train in an anime I can't remember. I thought she was cute. Kanopi comes from Kanae -> Kanapi -> Kanopi, nicknamed by a friend.

That was in Elfen Lied, if I remember it correctly ^^

Anyway, for my name...

It's not as interesting as the evil cupcakes taking over the world, but still.

It's read as Spii, a name I got as soon as 2008 started, cause my blog was named Little Spider Stories.

Andrea came, thought Spider was too long, and changed it into Spii. Cause Spi looks weird ^_^;

I believe I've got this name for like, 2 years, 9 months and 20 days now?

Shane is my real name in real life, people call me Shaneth... for whatever reason...

and Varosa comes from the band Izabel Varosa that I was a big fan of years ago, but I don't listen to them a lot now. If I were to do that now it would be:

ShanethVersailles

ShanethdixMois

ShanethOPERA

ShanethGaze

ShanethenGrey

Sh'anethRay.

I hope you enjoyed those little names I made up on the spot.

My username is pretty deep. It roughly translates to:

"Hello, this is Will"

Was watching InuYasha late one Saturday night, in it, Naraku released his poisonous miasma. I thought it'd fit as a nice user-name, so here it is.

D As in the first letter of my name

21 A dear persons date of birth

13 My date of birth

2+1+1+3=7- my number

2+1+1+3=7- my number

2+1+1+3=7- my number

(well, this is just to illustrate the thing which everybody knows, if he's went to school xD)

1231- Japanese emperor Shijo was born , Tsuchimikado died

21st January, 2010 was a big date of importance concerning my future

13th January is not only my birthday, but also an important date in the history of my country

Oh man, not sure I even want to tell where mine came from.

Antique Cafe, Duck no Magical Adventure. They all introduce themselves while Miku quacks like an idiot. When Miku introduces himself, he speaks in stilted English and says "My name is Mikuto/Miku to (something unintelligible)". And since this was 6 years ago and I was ALL ABOUT Antique Cafe, I snagged it as a username. Kept using it because it was convenient and I'm too lazy to change.

I wish I had some really cool explanation/story behind my user name, but I don't. It should be self explanatory.

It means panda bears. Why panda bears? Because they're awesome that's why.