Peace Heavy mk II

Does your username mean / reference anything?

I usually go by Tsuki everywhere but that name is either already taken or everyone knows someone who uses it, and since my last name on fb was Komorebi and no one seems to go by that I am gradually changing my "stage name". A new forum seemed like a good place to start xD

I can't remember when and what for I first used it, probably because I just like the meaning of the word and there wasn't already an anime character named like that. (I really hate how Suigetsu has the beautiful meaning of moon reflected on water but now it's just that dude from Naruto). 

It's funny because I'm definitely not a sun person AT ALL, and yet Komorebi makes direct reference to the sun... Yet a veiled sun I can tolerate :P

I might switch it someday. I go by like 4-5 different aliases. 

Kisumi = Kiss Me

Kinbaku = 

Golden Bomber (ゴールデンボンバー Gōruden Bonbā?, abbreviated as Kinbaku (金爆), Bomber (ボンバー) or GB) is a Japanese visual kei "air" rock band formed in 2004 and signed to the independent label Euclid Agency (sublabel Zany Zap). Despite not actually performing the music themselves, they have gained popularity through their theatrical "live shows".

Wiki

There you go.

Also no, I'm not a perv or anything...the "kiss me!" part is just me copying the vocalist's self-intro: 自己紹介:キスミー!(^-^) 

*copypasted from his ameba profile*

I think it's so cute!

PS: The wiki says so, but they actually do play their instruments live sometimes. They just say they don't because they want the general public to believe so. Just feel like throwing this out here

Mine is my name, Kae. The chan part is just there because it was the stupid thing to do when I started using this username back in 2003.  It's the only name I've really used, so it's kinda just habit now.

I like platypus.

A variation that I use in other websites is Platymelon because once I drew this square watermelon that had a Platypus' beak and tail. I thought it was really cute. 

I also use kamonohashi which means platypus in jap.

On 2/14/2017 at 11:09 AM, Kae-chan said:

Mine is my name, Kae. The chan part is just there because it was the stupid thing to do when I started using this username back in 2003.  It's the only name I've really used, so it's kinda just habit now.

Lol that's kind of the same thing with me also I kind of identify by that name online now.

Mine actually came from me being really into "Maximum the hormone" back in like 2008 I think. On taintedworld.net btw. At that time "Tsume Tsume Tsume" was new and I forgot to put the " T " so my name ended up as "sume" so then I never really wanted to change it and it eventually grew on me. lol  The " 7 " part is of no significance that was just in case the name was already taken.  Man I still don't know how I didn't notice that I left out the " T ". lol

Edited by sume7

My name is written with 自縛霊 and translates to 'ghost of a suicide victim'. 

Usually people just call me 'Jiba', which is the easiest for all, but jibakurei marks a time of my life, when I kind of evolved. So I like to say I 'killed' my former self to obtain my new form. 

And ols my former nickname wasn't suited anymore. I was called 'Pon' before since I had mostly older friends. But somewhen it changed and I got several younger friends lol

At first I just picked two random words because I couldn't sign back into FLASHFABSUPERNOVA. Now I've come to realize it sounds like smoking meth. #EDGY

Efuru comes from the singer (in my avi) Jhene Aiko. Her full name is Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo. It's African but it sounds Japanese and I've always liked it. So it kinda stuck with me.

mine is actually from UnsraWs Tetsu

my friends were like "you make the same faces like him" and they started to call me Tetsu

using this name since 8 years now

Long story. I fell in love with Japanese modern music at the age of 10. It was around that time I was called a japanophile or something to that effect. It was a later that I got called something like "That one weird kid who listens to asian music". I use to get bothered by it, but one day I decided I either be ashamed by it or embrace it. Thus I began looking for forums. I ended up on Jrock message boards on Myspace. This led me to some interesting talks with people who told me about Batsu. It was where I came up with my UN "The_Jrock_KId". I eventually shorten it to TJK and kept it as such. After a huge uprising in the forum, I had to re-create my profile after being banned, which eventually led me to add a period to the name. 

TL;DR:  The_Jrock_Kid ---> TJK ---> TJK.