Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

kazu project "STEREO.C.K" will commence formal activities

kazu project "STEREO.C.K" will change to formal band and commence their formal activities at their live in Tokyo at 2013/01/25

"STEREO.C.K" members:

Vo.瀬音(sena) (ex-girugamesh-->Sel'm(トラ/tora))

Gt.ユアナ(yuana) (ex-Sweet Hallucination-->Alicia-->蜉蝣(kagerou), now in boogieman)

Ba.kazu (ex-RESEARCH-->Aioria-->蜉蝣(kagerou), now in the god and death stars, DIMMDIVISION.)

Dr.亜門(amon) (ex-KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND)

http://stereock.com/

Finally Yuana moves on. I love boogieman and it will remain as one of my favorite vk bands ever, but at their current state I prefer its (former?) members doing anything else.

Also, Kazu! Hope this comes along as kagerou 2.0. I am not sure about the vocalist, though.

So boogieman is officially over... I guess? I know someone who will be quite sad about this :(

I don't know anything about boogieman, but I'd say they aren't necessarily over.

Kazu is also in DIMMDIVISION. and The God and Death Stars currently and those are still around (in fact, Trombe just posted today that DIMMDIVISION. is coming out of hiatus the same month this band starts).

Interested in hearing this band.

Well, they have not announced boogieman's disbandment but their drummer lives now out of tokyo, the guitarists are both in different bands now and their bassist and vocalist seem to have disappeared from earth. I don't think they will go on, honestly.

^With two Kagerou members in that, I would be surprised if it turned out that way.

True, might not turn out as i want it to, but hey, gotta have faith.

sounds like legit late kagerou with vocals you typically hear 20 times per year in any other 2 singles → 1 mini → sudden kaisan band

I'd even probably prefer boogieman's vocalist here bc his sighing is as flat and lacking any personality as this dude's, but it just feels more mature/professional.

Sounds cool but I would like it more if it was sung by any of boogieman's vocalists. Looking forward to what they do.

Sign in to follow this