Sign in to follow this  
ramrod

WARNING: Never buy accessories from Suppurate System

So i ordered a claw from Suppurate System (created by Ryonai of Blam Honey) and it's been 7 weeks and i havent been sent anything yet, nor has there really been any communication, and it's too late to dispute it on paypal... FML.

Anyone else ever had issues with ordering from them?

http://suppuratesystem.ocnk.net/

It can taken up a long time till they send those stuff.

And that they don't communicate is known too.

Maybe if you want your money back, just try to contact paypal and write up your problem.

Maybe they will help out anyway. (if ya don't try you won't know)

i cant try and get my monye back because paypal's resolutino center policy lasts for only 45 days after date of purchase.... and yeah. I will get my friend to ring them.

thanks for the reply!

Still no reply at all.

This is fucking ridiculous.

NEVER BUY FROM RYONAI / BLAM HONEY / SUPPURATE SYSTEM. You will lose your money, and never receive the item. Heed my warning.

My japanese friend even tried ringing them and they did not answer, neither did they reply to either of our inquiries via email.

wow really... still nothing?

one thing you really should do is: go to the police and tell them your story. it doesn't matter if they don't do something but it can help.

Ah Ryonai even did sold one time a goody bag. and when a girl did FINALLY did got her stuff it was just... how to call it totally trash. what you could made yourself for like 5$.

Maybe try to find people who also had this problem at livejournal.

Anyway I asked also DEE LEE... who knows he knows something.

cool, that u're getting your money back! i've been following this thread

i was planning to buy some stuff from there but now... no way.

It's odd. Ryonai just posted on his blog (about health problems)

But. a) if he is too unwell to create accessories then he shouldnt sell them at the moment

B) if he has time to write blog posts, he should have time to respknd to my emails

its ok, i made a dispute with paypal after ringing them so i will get my money back :)

thanks anyways :)

Oh, so it's really possible to still get the money back even after 45 days :3

Good to know.

It's odd. Ryonai just posted on his blog (about health problems)

But. a) if he is too unwell to create accessories then he shouldnt sell them at the moment

B) if he has time to write blog posts, he should have time to respknd to my emails

Yeah... for real.. if you have a webshop you really should respond to any e-mail.

And if you even sell abroad you also should be able to reply in English as well.

But I also think this is perfect example how fuckt up the visual kei word is. of the people who are friends with Kiwamu. It are all kinda money fuckers who only care about Tha money.

(You don't see Kiwamu promoting this shop right now, BUT at the shop stuff is sold who are linked to Kiwi's bands.)

You ever got your money back???I know a friend of mine also ordered there and got the same problem...BUT...after about 6 months his item arrived at him*lol*

You just need a LOT of patience when ordering stuff from Suppurate Systems out of Japan ^^

yeah i received it in the end AND paypal gave me my money back. lol

It's risky cos paypal only can refund you for cases that are no older than i think 90 days. so theres no rpotection if he rips you off!  Ryonai should keep people up to date via email.....

Funny reading this thread, at this time it appears SS is toast.

I ordered a lip ring in August 2010 and didn't receive it until maybe April the following year...and it was missing a piece (a gem). 

No communication. Cheap, overpriced garbage your grandma could do a better job making. Glad to know I wasn't the only one who dealt with that bullshit.

Sign in to follow this