Ito

Offical YouTube Thread

I figured we could just have one place to post and share shit like this....instead of a lot of individual threads in Toasted Waffles, which is what usually ends up happening XD

I'll start:

iAlfj2onGXQ

This is the only YouTube thread, so I figure it'd be a good place to post this, but..

The new YouTube layout.. is... so awful. :(

What do you guys think of it?

This is the only YouTube thread, so I figure it'd be a good place to post this, but..

The new YouTube layout.. is... so awful. :(

What do you guys think of it?

i really don't like it...i mean i think the old one was better .__.

at least as far as i see it for now you now finally have back the option to actually see all of the updates of your subscribtions instead of that "weighted" whatthecrap/"i think you would like these vids most"-stuff that homepages seem to do a lot recently. as for looks and layout i could care less, there's not that much difference anyways. i guess it's just the usual unreflected butthurt over change again that'll settle down in a couple of days/hours

LOLOLOL I ONLY SAW THAT VIDEO NOW. Lana Del Rey's face just doesn't work under current physics/maths I mean omfg.

I never believed her "it's all lip-gloss"-story to begin with tbqh lol. Those lips are the work of a surgeon with Parkinson's disease (I mean wtf happened at the top right corner). Since we're on the subject, might as well: