Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

ACE New Single : ELEMENTA ALCHEMICA (2012/11/21)

Is it really gonna be a 40-minute long song?

Where did you read this? I don't see it.

http://www.a-rock.jp/information/2012/0 ... hemica.php

A(エース)の4thシングルの発売が決定しました!

約40分に及ぶ壮大な組曲です!

【発売日】2012.11.21(水)

【タイトル】「ELEMENTA ALCHEMICA」(エレメンタ アルケミカ)

1曲入り/PLGC-068/\1,890(税込)

Not 100% certain about it since I don't know much Japanese, but it sure does look like it.

Well, it seems to be saying that the overall single will be 40 minutes long. That doesn't necessarily equal an A side of forty minutes. Could be 4 ten minute long songs. Or something.

Well, it seems to be saying that the overall single will be 40 minutes long. That doesn't necessarily equal an A side of forty minutes. Could be 4 ten minute long songs. Or something.

But the single contains only one song.

But the single contains only one song.

Oh... Oh boy....

Are they ready for a 40 minute song? That's literally longer than X-JAPAN's Art of Life.

"Only 40 minutes? Weak."

said the elitist metal douche.

I wonder if they can pull this off... They're already quite a novelty in VK, so this will only strengthen that, haha.

Love the first part of this.

Anyway, I think if they separate it into different movements, it can be spectacular.

Loved when X released Art of Life because it had a lot of very different very beautiful parts, but it had such old school production. Then Luna Sea did their super long song that was really good, but didn't have a TON of variation, but A has a way more unique sound than either of those bands. If they can incorporate an Abyss-like acoustic piano ballad section I already like it.

Oooh I really don't like those super long songs, but maybe I'll like this one. I'm not gonna preorder this time though, maybe later :/

Maybe. I can't say right now. If it were to be on their next album that means we'd only get 40 more minutes of new material and if there are any more singles before then we won't be much new stuff on the album.

Maybe it would be a radio edit or something on the album. And I'm sure there'd probably be at least one more single before an album release from these guys.

Sign in to follow this