Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

BLACK LINE European Tour 2012

Hmm Munich eh? lol might see if I can get tickets...even though I don't really listen to them it's still fun to meet new people • w •ノ

At least I hope they still have a date set in Munich...

B7Klan:

"Dear BLACK LINE Fans,

Note that there will be signing sessions after each show during the European Tour December 2012.

Book your tickets on our website if you did not yet.

Black Line (Syu):

Great announcement for you guys!!

There will be signing sessions after each show during the Euro Tour!

Enjoy the memorable time with us!!!

-----------

This is getting better and better~ :lolita_cheerful:

Steff:

Blackline Utrecht : NO signingsession - Handshake Event

merchandise will be signed

Guest Magatsu

I'm looking forward to the gig! <3

Is anyone else annoyed by their bad ticket distribution or is it just me? The only way to actually buy the ticket for me is on the live... and it costs much more.

Guest Magatsu

bad ticket distribution?

Yeah, it's possible to buy tickets either through their website, but the price is in euro and it's more than the price in pln+I looked at that site and it seems that the only payment there is a credit card payment, I don't even own one. Another way people told about on last.fm was reservation from the club and you can only pick it up earlier in person and I live in a different city. There's basically no way to buy it before the live.

Guest Magatsu

ah, maybe poland only.

maybe just make a call to the club. to ask if you also can puck up ticket at the gig day.

and also, why not sending the booker a mail that you cant get ticket via them. because you don't have credit card.

Netherlands you can buy ticket easy online, in normal ticket shop. or club webshop.

Guest Magatsu
I left them a comment on their Facebook, but I think they just don't care.

You should e-mail. not comment on facebook ^^"

Guest Magatsu
Why are you calling them lazy..?

lazy in content of boring.

Why French band as support.. a good Dutch band would be way cooler.

That doesn't really have the same meaning :P I was just wondering whether I'd missed something since I'm chronically out of the loop.

Local band would've been nice, but B7Klan is a French label so that's probably the reason they have a French band.

But they should have picked a band that the audience would like, on these lives. Picking such a boring band for a support of a Japanese band is a mistake, most people won't like them, instead they will complain the band is boring. My own experience with uninteresting supports in Poland, years ago... xD. Everyone wanted them to leave already. That band should support another boring band, so right people would come and listen to them.

Idk in my experience nobody's going to be satisfied unless it's a Japanese band :/

Personally I kind of like the KLINK CLOCK band..

Idk in my experience nobody's going to be satisfied unless it's a Japanese band :/

This, that polish band also seems just silly, lolol. Matter of taste I guess :P... Wonder if some Finnish vkei band will play here before Black line D: (like befor Plunklock)...

no chance... most fans in this scene don't appericate anything which is not japanese...

I think they have reasons why they put another band into the schedule...

and these bands are just made to heat up the audience anyway... but I think this system will fail as well with ah VK fan audience...

just may way of thinking ^^°°

I don't agree, there are people who will get interested in the supporting band if the music is interesting. Support bands for vk and vk related Japanese bands (not sure what Black Line is actually) should play some faster and catchy or heavier music in my opinion. There were better bands supporting D=OUT and UnsraW here and no one complained.

I don't think black line considers themselves visual kei anymore.. I'm just talking about my personal experiences here though :)

The only time the largest part of the Dutch crowd actually seemed satisfied with an opener was when the opening band had two Asian members, even though their music wasn't very good imo. The scene is just very very hard to please.

Anyway, if you're really uninterested in the opening band it's always possible to get to the hall a bit later right? I used to do that all the time when I was only interested in the main act.. (or you could go have a drink in the lobby in some venues?)

Guest Magatsu

well for the Holland date, things are now fuckt up.

but I think that I can say the times for the Dutch gig.

doors open 18:00

support start at 19:00

Blackline start at 20:00

VIP will be when the doors goes open.

But things can change..

I'm helping out anyway... but I'm not really waiting for helping a French band.. XD

Can't we just get over the fact that they're French? :') Not aimed at you personally Ryu but if the exact same band were from Japan people would be way more happy about it...

Sign in to follow this