Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

BLACK LINE European Tour 2012

saw the announcment on Facebook

really dont give a shit about this band=p guess they hope to get a lot of fangirls/boys of dio to get to go the concerts=p

Black Line Support Facebook page posted a tour date:

12/7 Finland - Helsinki

12/8 Italy - Milan

12/9 France - Lyon

12/11 Switzerland - Zurich

12/12 Germany - Munich

12/14 Germany - Stuttgart

12/15 Czech Republic - Prague

12/16 Germany - Berlin

12/19 Germany - Hamburg

12/21 Germany - Cologne

12/22 France - Paris

12/23 Russia - Moscow

*Don't know is this reliable but... xd

Cologne is on a friday and the week before my holidays so I won't have any exams left. I haven't seen them release anything, but if the price is okay and I can get my friend to come along I might go out of curiosity.

Guest Magatsu

so, no Holland this time...

Cologne would be a nice option.

Warning! We saw Black Line tourdates announced by people we don't know and we want to alert everyone that these dates are wrong!! Only trust our official announcement coming in a few days. Thanx. Torpedo Team.

That's exactly what they posted on their Facebook. It's good these dates are wrong, because I want a live in Poland and it wasn't on that list xD

bad news guys,it was said,that this tour dates are wrong although i they were published by Black Line´s official ameba blog. but well this blog was deleted now,so maybe the tour dates are changing again. so let´s wait,till the tour dates are published by torpedo production

uhum... xd

Apparently Mikaru tweeted those dates on accident, that's where they got them from.

Either way, I don't like BLACK LINE's music so not traveling for them, especially since it's all around my exam period.

well i guess the dates are official, they just didnt want to announce them and mikaru deleted it again so yeah.

btw he wrote on his twitter, that the details will be announced later, but the tour is 3 weeks long.

Nice to see more bands comin', going to see them (if they indeed come here, lol...) if their new single is any good ^^.

Guest Magatsu

12/19 Utrecht, Tivoli Helling. Netherlands

^

Saw it in the morning, definitely going since it's my birthday then and what's a better present than going to a concert~ ^__^)/''

Guest Magatsu

I'll go for 100%

I can't wait till I can meet Steff again!

^haha you too? that's great!!

Seems we're both very lucky hihi :3

*edit*

Samples of each song:

8A8pIOKo9Jg

6kncaq7sMPw

sDJUMALvJVw

^ ahaha, I just noticed your post about it. Congratulations for being born in the best month of the whole year and the live at that day :D

Even if their music is different than Dio's, Mikaru's voice still sounds amazing, especially in the last song.

Sign in to follow this