Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

AYABIE on hiatus

Message from OHP :

"To our beloved fans,

Thank you for always supporting AYABIE.

We have some news for everyone.

After our nation wide tour, “ANSWER”, that started today, has come to an end, we will be taking a short break from live activities.

We will return with work that’s even better than “ANSWER”, as well as becomming the “strongest AYABIE” that we can be, so please believe in and wait for us.

We hope that you will continue to support AYABIE.

AYABIE

Yumehito Takehito Intetsu KENZO"

Thanks to Sharred-Tranquilty for translation

So only a break from live activities then? At least, that's what I can deduce from the message. I'm suspecting an old ayabie reunion for some reason, not sure why.

I really liked Answer personally but maybe they didn't get such good reviews. But you know what good for them, realizing that breaks are a good thing and they don't need to go all the time. I'm lookin forward to what they can come up with for a comeback.

I'm glad, but it's only live activities so maybe they will be spending their time making some new stuff to hit us hard and good with. That last few sentences reminded me of DELUHI so I hope they don't do that shit to us

I kinda thought the same thing as sai did...

Stronger Ayabie = old Ayabie?

I honestly kind of doubt it, because it would be too good to be true.

Either way, "ANSWER" has given me faith that the next thing they create will sound great!

I do hope this hiatus can give them the opportunity to make another DEATHBIE release.

Sign in to follow this