Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

[Band Battle] Versailles vs. Lareine

Which band is better?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Which band is better?

• 1. Versailles
    • 2. Lareine

Laraine all the way. Their 90's stuff were pretty good as far as I remember. Versailles have never made a single second with good music. I can't decribe with words how much I dislike Versailles and their awful brand of power metal.

i do not know i like both because i like kamijo xD. i won't vote because i do not know much about these bands.
but i think i would choose versailles only because are more closer to nowdays kamijo and i know more songs. i know very few songs from lareine but the higher tone of voice i don't like .i  prefer the lower from versailles

although i could just vote lareine, just because of dir en gray song xD. that i like as song but also because the story behind it amuses me so much.

(also the voice is not high there .sounds more normal at least. do they have more songs with this voice?)

LAREINE, although it's tightly tied together with Versailles. 

I absolutely adore Kamijo, in every way possible. No matter what he sings or in what bands he sings (or solo). Not only is his voice enchanting, but his entire persona is unique and mesmerizing and I positively cannot get enough of that man. LAREINE is majestic, I find it disappointing how very few 'modern' visual kei fans merely think of them as amusing and hilarious seeing how Kamijo's voice had a higher pitch to it (but this was common for visual kei bands of the 90's). Some of my favourite tracks are 風の誘惑, Darkness, 薄命~散り行く百合を見つめながら~ and of course Never Cage. I am a sucker for the Deep Forest live, I can listen to it over and over again.

Lareine without a doubt.

I like Versailles and I have been to one of their concerts, excellent musicians, but Lareine's music is much more diverse in terms of musical composition and ideas, plus Kamijo's voice sounds natural compared to his voice in Versailles. I think the concept behind Lareine is stronger.

Sign in to follow this