Spike760

Alice Nine

I love them so much 😍.

But I am disappointed their last album.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:09 PM, lauriehouse said:

Oh man this thing is dead...

Anyone care anymore about A9? And their independent stuff?

I'm not a big fan of their very first EP after they went independent. Phoenix was just too, busy. Like chukcing pieces of melodies into a blender. 道化師 is awesome. Have mixed feelings about  フリージアの咲く場所 since I love love LOVE the instrumental version. Yet Shou's singing style IMO failed to blend in. Not many people are keen on Light and Darkness, but I actually really like it. Especially Darker and Darker and Insomnia. Insomnia remains the most looped A9 song since their name change. I'd put it in the same bracket as birth in the death, from Kurayami etc. Ideal and Planet Nine both have tracks I adore: 造花の代償, 荊棘, 輪廻と一夜の物語, Unreal, Asylum. Asylum sailed straight to the top of my favourite songs to hear live. On the whole, I wouldn't say A9 is better or worse than Alice Nine. Part of the reason I've liked them for so long is because they're hard to tie down to one genre. They're constantly trying out new things.

So confession: I never got around to listening to their first album 絶景色 (Zekkeishoku) back in the day. Only the Akatsuki single.

Well I'm listening to it right now and wow, the album definitely is appropriate for its age.

It definitely sounds like music from 2006, and what they said about Shou sounding like he has a cold are true lol. The album as a first listen is very easy to digest, as they aren't trying too hard to make an impact. Sounds like they are enjoying themselves honestly.

All I know is "Haru, Sakura no Koro" is a song that has been missing from my life for a while now.

38 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

So confession: I never got around to listening to their first album 絶景色 (Zekkeishoku) back in the day. Only the Akatsuki single.

Well I'm listening to it right now and wow, the album definitely is appropriate for its age.

It definitely sounds like music from 2006, and what they said about Shou sounding like he has a cold are true lol. The album as a first listen is very easy to digest, as they aren't trying too hard to make an impact. Sounds like they are enjoying themselves honestly.

All I know is "Haru, Sakura no Koro" is a song that has been missing from my life for a while now.

zekkeishoku is perfect. haru~ and jelly fish are incredible.

I think no one cares about it, but I think it's worth noting.

Their first name was "アリス九號。" and its English rendering was "alice nine.". Their current name is "アリス九號." and reads "Alice Nine". Yes, it's only about the final dot and capitalization.

This is really random considering that uh, the topic isn't really getting many updates aol lol but does anyone know anything about their new fashion brand? Iirc the members were supposed to release  a fashion brand called "LUXY by midnight galaxy" by October, but October is ending and I didn't see any news. I really liked Alice Nine back in the days too (and honestly I just like how bold A9 is too) but I am all for fashion nowadays so I was just curious but lol, my Japanese only goes so far, like, 100m far.

The band  has a new look on their Twitter, but maybe this a look for Halloween , I don't know .Their last single Kakumei Kaika -Revolutionnary Blooming- is out. And a new DVD live for january 2020.

Shou create a new Twitter account , Youtube Channel and website for beauty for men, Yesterday. 

Currently the band is in tour.

10 hours ago, Miku70 said:

The band  has a new look on their Twitter, but maybe this a look for Halloween , I don't know .Their last single Kakumei Kaika -Revolutionnary Blooming- is out. And a new DVD live for january 2020.

Shou create a new Twitter account , Youtube Channel and website for beauty for men, Yesterday. 

Currently the band is in tour.

Oh really? I only follow him on Twitter, I didn't realize anything but the new single. These websites and channels for men's beauty maybe relate to the fashion brand they were aiming to create? I'm legit hyped for it

Hopefully I'll be able to take a peek on this DVD!