Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DEATHGAZE new maxi single "DEAD BLAZE" release

it is announced at DEATHGAZE one-man live "2012 DEATH SUMMER -III DAYS OF DEATH-" at Nagoya HEART LAND at 2012/08/18 that their new maxi single "DEAD BLAZE" will be released at 2012/11/21, although details have not yet been announced

don't really listen to them that much anymore, but still wanna hear what they came up with

It's the same they've been doing for the last 3 years. It's not bad, but it's always the same metal song/power ballad stuff

OH MY GOD, IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS.

These bands just keep piling on the goodness and my wallet is already feeling the pain. D;

they changed label?

Anyway, I know what you guys are saying, my bank account is crying cuz there's so much stuff coming out in November ; o ; I'm going to Japan next year though so I think I'm just going to wait and buy everything I want while there.

I'm still really excited about this though, everything they release is amazing.

their new maxi single "DEAD BLAZE" (1,575yen) will include CD+DVD (including "DEAD BLAZE" PV & making)

[CD track list]

01.DEAD BLAZE

02.RIP MY LIPS

^ I've been saying this for years. :D But after USELESS SUN, I finally lowered my expectations and tried to accept that they won't really surprise me with anything ever again (which resulted in enjoying their last album way more than I enjoyed BLISS OUT).

Anyway, Kyrie33 is absolutely right, it's the same damn song. I guess now they are on another level of unoriginality. :(

Quit complaining, i don't get why there's so much disappointment. They're doing what musicians should, make great music! I have yet to hear a bad or boring song from Deathgaze.

Quit complaining, i don't get why there's so much disappointment. They're doing what musicians should, make great music! I have yet to hear a bad or boring song from Deathgaze.

+1 I love this preview. About 100% more than anything on Creature if I'm being honest.

THANKYOU !

I'm never disappointed with anything DEATHGAZE release.

They don't need to try or experiment with anything new. They've been slaying their style for years and are good at it. They never seem to disappoint!

Sign in to follow this