Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Kaya new DVD & maxi single release

I am quite in love with the Nocturne cover art and the new look for this single. I'm really very curious what this single is going to sound like, I think I'm going to like this one best.

I'm still confused as to why this album is being released again though. Is it because the tracks are rerecorded or something? The album art is basically the same as the first press... Is there a track listing for the third press yet?

I'm still confused as to why this album is being released again though. Is it because the tracks are rerecorded or something? The album art is basically the same as the first press... Is there a track listing for the third press yet?

I think it's because simply the album is not available anymore, it's out-of-print. At least usually that is the reason for artists releasing 2nd, 3rd, etc presses.

Also tracklist (from a few posts above):

"GLITTER" [track list]

Kaleidoscope

Carmilla

Walkure

Paradise lost

funerary dream

Psycho Butterfly

Masquerade

Epicurean

Silvery Dark

Kasha-shining flowers-

Rose Jail

Glitter Arch

Hydrangea

ショコラ(chocolat)

Pourriture noble

I'd like to see the covers, but it's a problem with my broswer or something with site, that i can't see pictures? Only a box with a word "image"...

Rite now only Glitter doesn't work. But to this style, woow! I'm impressed! Much better than Salome, i kind of like Kaya-doll ^^ :)

Since this hasn't been posted about, but I thought it was pretty cool: Kaya will be hosting an event on December 24th called 白い闇 -Holy Night- 2012. It seems to be a oneman live for a session called ROGUE with this lineup:

Vo.Kaya

Gt.冴(ex.BABYLON)

Gt.TaNa(劇情テノール)

Ba.和矛(ex.Seven)

Dr.CHARGEEEEEE...(Omega Dripp)

With a lineup like that, I'm assuming this will be much more rock... probably similar to Kaya's old Kaleidoscope session.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to use the search button :V Anyways, still cool.

It sounds okay in my book, but just like many I seem to prefer SALOME at this point. We'll see how it turns out.

guest members of Kaya one-man live "Nocturne-蠢く微笑(ugomeku hohoemi)-" at Shibuya WWW at 2013/03/09:

Violin.Rookie (A(エース))

Gt.TaNa (ex-DAZZLE VISION-->MUNIMUNI, now in 劇情テノール(gekijou tenor))
Dr.CHARGEEEEEE... (OMEGA DRIPP, ZIZ)

Sign in to follow this