Sign in to follow this  
TidTid

Versailles to go on hiatus + new album release

Kamijo just announced he's shooting a new PV tomorrow. Wonder which song it'll be since Rose, Rhapsody of the Darkness, and Sympathia all never had PVs.

Kamijo just announced he's shooting a new PV tomorrow. Wonder which song it'll be since Rose, Rhapsody of the Darkness, and Sympathia all never had PVs.

You reminded me about that calendar dvd with the Sympathia "PV." I watched it and I got all emotional and shed a tear lol

As far as we know, it won't be released in their album, right?

It doesn't appear that it will be since the DVD has all their previous PVs and doesn't say anything about the new PV. Unless this is a surprise for when the album gets here. Who knows?

maybe kamijo is working on a solo career already or something

That's a definite possibility, it would be monstrously successful, but at the same time... Who would work on his solo project with him? Even Kaya's solo project has to have people that actually DO the music and if I remember correctly, Kamijo doesn't play a lot of instruments well enough to do it all himself.

I think the most logical thing to think about Kamijo right now is that he's going to take the time to be producer and CEO of Artist Society and take Megaromania on that label since UCP is closing. And probably scout for new bands.

This PV... I think is either going to be Rose, Edge of the World, or Sympathia for some reason.

This PV... I think is either going to be Rose, Edge of the World, or Sympathia for some reason.

It would make the most sense to be either ROSE or Sympathia. ROSE because it's the last single. Sympathia because it's the "end" to the story and they could probably do an all-out visual orgasm with it. I'd actually much prefer Sympathia.

It would make the most sense to be either ROSE or Sympathia. ROSE because it's the last single. Sympathia because it's the "end" to the story and they could probably do an all-out visual orgasm with it. I'd actually much prefer Sympathia.

100% agreeance.

I only threw Edge of the World in there because I'm obsessed with that track title for whatever reason.

I liked Created Beauty(My favorite actually, I hope the rest isn't just hizaki guitar-fapping, pls), Holy Grail -Amoroso-, Brave. So yeah, almost all those new tracks. Funny how I disliked almost all single songs with exception of Illusion and now I like this.

I really like all the samples, with the exception of Brave. I thought it was kind of only okay, but I loved the rest of them. Made me pretty emotional actually.

Sounds okay but its still a shame that we're essentially getting only 4 new songs :/ i think the music is alright though but i want to strangle kamijo still... i don't understand he had such a beautiful voice before from lareine all the way up until jubilee and then he starts using that shout singing technique for EVERY SONG even songs that don't call for it as much and just ruins the atmosphere of every song (in my opinion).

maybe kamijo is working on a solo career already or something

That's a definite possibility, it would be monstrously successful, but at the same time... Who would work on his solo project with him? Even Kaya's solo project has to have people that actually DO the music and if I remember correctly, Kamijo doesn't play a lot of instruments well enough to do it all himself.

I think the most logical thing to think about Kamijo right now is that he's going to take the time to be producer and CEO of Artist Society and take Megaromania on that label since UCP is closing. And probably scout for new bands.

plot twist; he can b actor like Gackt, leaves music eternally.

i would be happier if they all just quit with the fame and gimmicks and just worked on music again... whether that be as a band together or not i just want great music again and its a shame to see such great musicians making NO use of their talents like this

For those who want longer samples (1 minute 30 seconds, instead of just 30 seconds like in the link above), open up the actual Japanese iTunes store and find the album.

I'm trying to hold off on listening to the samples of new stuff, but I couldn't help but check out Prelude, out of curiosity... Never heard of a re-recorded intro track, haha.

For those who want longer samples (1 minute 30 seconds, instead of just 30 seconds like in the link above), open up the actual Japanese iTunes store and find the album.

I'm trying to hold off on listening to the samples of new stuff, but I couldn't help but check out Prelude, out of curiosity... Never heard of a re-recorded intro track, haha.

Oh, thanks. Took a while to find though. I actually am in such a bad mood right now that it can't get any shittier when it comes to music. In other words, I'm going to try these samples even though I didn't feel like it (lol at WARENR MUSIC JAPAN btw).

Previews are...I don't know. The old tracks are still the old tracks (though I like Illusion and ayakashi more now) but from the new tracks Created Beauty sounds like it could be promising, Holy Grail amoroso is like Faith & Decision without vocals (which equals boring), Brave sounds kind of catchy, I forgot about Edge of the World already (but I thought it was OK I think) and Truth was also meh.

From the preview the only songs i like are Truth and Brave. The other songs just sound kind of bland and lack that versailles feel. Holy Grail-amoroso sounds like a mashup of all their "emotional" guitar part up to now and created beauty kinda remind me of Remember Forever, which is boring as hell

True

Visual Kei is sucking day after day

alot of bands are becoming commercial and mainstream

including the gazette and nogod :S

True

Visual Kei is sucking day after day

alot of bands are becoming commercial and mainstream

including the gazette and nogod :S

No wonder you think VK sucks nowadays if that's what you're listening to.

Sign in to follow this