Sign in to follow this  
TidTid

Versailles to go on hiatus + new album release

Regular cover looks better even though the bad photoshop makes me cringe a bit. The limited one just looks cheap and quickly put together. Are they even trying anymore?

I don't think the photoshop in the regular edition is THAT bad, but the delux edition I a load of bollocks. I really don't think they're trying at all and can't wait to just be done. I really wonder what happened because they were always so good together.

Limited edition it's worse IMO, that kind of things look cheesier when printed. Regular could be a better collage but at least it has an idea behind it and the composition is good.

Limited Edition will greatly depend on the material used to print it. If it's just paper it will look awful. If it's some type of leather with silver lining or embossing then it could look better. Maybe.

It better have a truely glossy background if they want it to work. Just the gradient is just not right if they want to be taken seriously.

Really shocking. I actually thought they´ll be together for 10 years more or so.

But I hope their final album will be amazing as f*ck. ^_^

Well, it's a hiatus, not really their final album. They will be back. Maybe they might come back next year, or in 2014, we don't know but they're not disbanding.

Really shocking. I actually thought they´ll be together for 10 years more or so.

But I hope their final album will be amazing as f*ck. ^_^

Well, it's a hiatus, not really their final album. They will be back. Maybe they might come back next year, or in 2014, we don't know but they're not disbanding.

That's what I usually think but then I remember Malice Mizer is on hiatus.

And the way they mentioned it, sounds more like they are going to be out for quite a while. Maybe they already have side projects on mind and this kind of stuff.

In the vein of side projects: I bet Hizaki and Teru will go on together. They've already done so much together and work well together making the kind of music they do. Masashi and Yuki will probably have side projects that don't garner as much fame as they should. But Kamijo... He's an interesting one. I'm actually super super curious to see what he'll do in the meantime.

That regular cover is kinda... biblical, but the limited edition looks too simple for me, I bet this is going to be a good edition, with flashy gold packaging, but the only thing on it is the logo so well ^^"

Idk if was posted, but if someone is interested. It was on a board of Official Polish Street Team of Versailles about new album:

1.Prelude

Music: KAMIJO

00:01:35

2.ROSE

Lyrics: KAMIJO

Music: HIZAKI

00:05:22

3.Rhapsody of the Darkness

00:04:53

4.Edge of the World

Music: TERU

00:05:17

5.Illusion

00:05:05

6. 妖 ~ayakashi~

Music: MASASHI

00:04:35

7.Created Beauty

00:10:05

8.Holy Grail -amoroso-

Music: Versailles

00:05:01

9.Brave

Music: TERU

00:04:31

10. Truth

00:04:42

11. Sympathia

TERU gets two new tracks? Awesome. I approve of HIZAKI only composing one of the new songs and the others being done by KAMIJO and TERU. HIZAKI is clearly out of ideas.

Afaik he's basing on the riffs he made and mix them in some kind of way. What a smart cookie... xD

Anyway I'm worried about next 10-minutes-long song. It's again by Hizaki, Faith & Decision was nice, but in the second part and should've been split. Hope the parts of the song will fit each other now.

Suppose, that in one of TERU's songs will be included "Threshold". He's written on his blog or somewhere, that it's part of the fastest Versailles song [200 bpm] (wasn't released - maybe now?)

Very cool. I can't wait to hear Hizaki's and Kamijo's compositions. I'm only slightly apprehensive of Teru's because he's done some awesome stuff, but he's also done some boring stuff too. If Threshold is a part of anything, I bet it's Brave.

Oh yeah, just saw HIZAKI is doing the long one. I actually wanted a long KAMIJO but oh well...

I'm actually looking forward the most to TERU's songs because TERU I think writes the most distinctive compositions compared to their normal sound and all of TERU's songs kick major ass. HIZAKI I'm not so excited about, his compositions are very boring and similar lately, which I think is one of the main reasons Versailles is degrading in quality.

I'm not too worried about the 10 minutes long song. I'm hoping that since it's the only new HIZAKI song that he put all his energy into it and that it will kick ass.

I'm actually looking forward the most to TERU's songs because TERU I think writes the most distinctive compositions compared to their normal sound

Totally agree with it. But I don't agree that all songs kick ass. Zombie was kind of meh. Ai To Kanashimi no nocturne too... We'll see! Have high hopes for his titles.

But kinda confused about Holy Grail ~amoroso~ and giving sympathia. Long instrumental? Na, since Silent Knight there wasn't kind of this may be good. But another re-take should be on single.

naa, and of course "Ayakashi", "Illusion" and "Rose" on one CD= oh god, why... -.-

I may have only followed them casually, but it's a real shame to see them go...Maybe this'd be a nice time to look into LAREINE.

Sign in to follow this