Sign in to follow this  
TidTid

Versailles to go on hiatus + new album release

They could have chucked Created Beauty and played a few other songs to be honest.

I wonder what the chances of them releasing a live DVD of that concert is.... I would buy it in a heartbeat. I don't even care how much. I would have loved to be there.

I would say pretty high, but maybe not right away. I like Versailles but they love money a lot. If they do come back and release a new single, I expect some footage from this to be part of the MEGA DELUXE EDITION.

Spot on, Zess~

I would think the covers would be a touching gesture if:

1) They hadn't already done the six-flowers thing better for the DESTINY single. At least there it was artfully arranged. This one is just lazy.

2) More than one track from Jasmine was included in the album. AFAIK Hizaki played bass on most of the songs for JUBILEE.

Yup, that's right. Covers from regular edition is boring. I know, symbolic and the stuff. But here for me it's too simple. Just roses... Wouldn't be bad if Teru had designed some background. Idk, rainbow, landscapes, whatever.

About playing bass by Hizaki I have another version from my friends, but not sure, if it's true. Jubilee was almost completed with Jasmine. Hizaki was playing bass for serenade and one or two songs more

But sent a question to official Street Team in my country, maybe they know more. asa I got answer, I'll write

but to the covers. The most important is that Teru was trying to do his best, because all the covers are drawings. I'm admiring his talent, btw. It must be hard to draw people or plants with so many details ^^

oh and is Symphony of The Revenant Choir a new song or just an instrumental? I'm kind of confused on that one I'll just assume its a 40 second instrumental composed by kamijo though lol

Sorry for the OT of covers, but, Zess, I got answer about Jubilee from ST:

"As far as I remember album was almost completed - it was announced to be released in September, so the work on the album must have been almost completed. Hizaki was playing one or two songs... It was also lack of vocals, as far as I remember to God Palace and Serenade. And only vocals in Serenade, because Hizaki was writing after Jasmine's death, how he was impressed, when he heard instrumentals of this song. It's hard for me to give any source, because it was some time ago, but it's sure, that most of the bass bits on Jubilee plays Jasmine"

EDIT: If everything will be good, I will have an interview with those pieces ov information in couple of days. will write it too, asaI got^^

So, that's me again. Sorry for 2nd post, but it wouldn't be noticed, Zess... I have an official info from Hizaki's blog, where he wrote about Jubilee (credits to my friend, who translated from Japanese):

"Sizeable proportion of bass lines were recorded by You, but some of them were in "demo" version, so we set them into the album after some mastering and I recorded the missed bass lines. So it's the album done by five of us".

I think it won't be doubts about jubilee now ^^

Sign in to follow this