Sign in to follow this  
TidTid

Versailles to go on hiatus + new album release

Haha, thanks for the information, but I actually spent the last of my money on Brave and Edge of the World... Soooooo.... Yeah. Hopefully someone else can buy and share the rest of the tracks soon.

But why is that so, that it's almost impossible to buy online in europe from USA? T.T I wanted to buy it T.T

But yeah. Let's hope someone could share it later

I don't think I have enough from the Apple coupon left to purchase it from iTunes USA :< (I got a coupon for a 100$ last year when I bought a MacBook)

So, the track Truth downloaded but is not working, same withe Akayashi. I am uploading what tracks did download to mediafire now. Send me a PM if you want the link and I will send it to you. I am not going to post an incomplete album download in the download section, especially since it is still early for the release date. Hopefully somone can share the other tracks, or a full rip soon. Sorry guys.

Actually, that cleared up a lot for me, Darkindastad. The file you sent me would contain all the songs I still need since I have Ayakashi and a (albeit shitty quality) file of Truth. I'm hoping to get a legitimate m4a of it because what I think I have is a YouTube rip that is kind if splotchy.

Best Album 「Anthologie」

Release date : 2013.01.30 (2 types).

Limited edition (3465 yens) : 2 discs : the main disc and a bonus CD with 5 live tracks.

Regular edition (3940 yens) : 1 disc

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=WPCL-11299

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=WPCL-11284

http://www.visualvice.com/?page=actualite_view&id=2347

Pretty excited about 14th song. One new, hope it'll be masterpiece (btw, Teru composed one song which was never released... Maybe it's the time?)

This is what I really care about. I hope they re-record some of their older tracks and remaster the newer ones that need it. A re-recorded Aristocrat's Symphony would just be amazing.

Best Album 「Anthologie」

Release date : 2013.01.30 (2 types).

CD tracklist

01. ASCENDEAD MASTER

02. Ai to kanashimi no Nocturne

03. Serenade

04. DESTINY -The Lovers-

05. GLOWING BUTTERFLY

06. Philia

07. MASQAURADE

08. Vampire

09. Love will be born again [Japanese Version]

10. Illusion

11. Rhapsody of the Darkness

12. Truth

13. ROSE

14. Symphony of The Revenant Choir

limited bonus CD

01. God Palace from 2010.9.4 C.C. Lemon Hall

02. PRINCESS from 2010.9.4 C.C. Lemon Hall

03. Judicial Noir from 2012.2.12 Shibuya Koukaidou

04. LIBIDO from 2012.2.12 Shibuya Koukaidou

05. Faith & Decision from 2012.2.12 Shibuya Koukaidou

That tracklist is the biggest missed opportunity of the year. Where is GOD PALACE? Where is THE LOVE FROM A DEAD ORCHESTRA? WHERE IS ARISTOCRAT'S SYMPHONY? Why is the last half of the album most of the tracks from the last two albums?

This is horseshit.

What's the point of doing a best album if there are not the AMAZING tracks they've done in the past ?

And where is Prelude ! they forgot to put the SE ! not enough time ? xD

To the rest... well, what for 4 songs from last album? And again destiny -the lovers-, no "Libido" or "Dessert Apple"... Little shame about this. But wanna hear new song! XD

F**k them! LOL it's a really awful tracklist, and answer to Zess, those tracks are from their indie era, maybe is for that :S

Only two of them are. They could have placed God Palace on there but they didn't :\

F**k them! LOL it's a really awful tracklist, and answer to Zess, those tracks are from their indie era, maybe is for that :S

Only two of them are.

Sadly can't agree, Zess. None of them is from indie era. Even Ascendead Master is from first major single. Or I missed something.

Anyone will be purchasing this? Or only the last song? I'm thinking about it, but, well... Maybe the last song. I'll purchuase afaI have ability to do this (I won't order whole CD). And then will upload. High hopes for it...!

But, to be honest... Why making a compilation for 2013 if they're hiatusing in 2012? Kind of poor joke, still like them in some way but would be better if they had made a compilation for 5th anniversary, then kind of mini album, which will include rose, rhapsody of the darkness songs and three new ones (or even two, but NEW)

Sadly can't agree, Zess. None of them is from indie era. Even Ascendead Master is from first major single. Or I missed something.

I was saying that Aristocrat's Symphony and The Love From A Dead Orchestra are from their indie era, but God Palace sure isn't.

I was saying that Aristocrat's Symphony and The Love From A Dead Orchestra are from their indie era, but God Palace sure isn't.

Sorry then, I was thinking you're still talking 'bout actual TL

It's easy to give fault of this tracklist to the label, but we know that versailles were always made of stupid decisions since their begin, way before they went major.

They always have been money suckers, but at least they made good music years back (maybe not as well produced, but without recycling the same ideas over and over).

It's been years now since I lost faith in them, I haven't even listened to their last album, and honestly, I can't even listen to the old good songs anymore since i dislike them so much right now.

They were once one of my favourite bands, I even went in a foregin country to attend to one of their lives, and then they gradually turned into shit.

They were already beginning to get repetitive, then they turned major+jasmine death+new bassist= for me they kept only their bad aspects and forgot about the good ones.

SET-LIST at 2012/12/20:

SE.Prelude

01.Aristocrat's Symphony

02.ASCENDEAD MASTER

03.MASQUERADE

04.妖-ayakashi-

05.Rhapsody of the Darkness

06.Edge of the World

07.After Cloudia

08.Love will be born again

09.Holy Grail-amoroso-

10.DESTINY-THE LOVERS-

11.Judicial Noir

12.zombie

13.Brave

14.Truth

15.Created Beauty

SE

16.ROSE

17.THE RED CARPET DAY

EN1

01.Shout & Bites

02.Philia

03.Sympathia

04.The Revenant Choir

SET-LIST at 2012/12/20:

SE.Prelude

01.Aristocrat's Symphony

02.ASCENDEAD MASTER

03.MASQUERADE

04.妖-ayakashi-

05.Rhapsody of the Darkness

06.Edge of the World

07.After Cloudia

08.Love will be born again

09.Holy Grail-amoroso-

10.DESTINY-THE LOVERS-

11.Judicial Noir

12.zombie

13.Brave

14.Truth

15.Created Beauty

SE

16.ROSE

17.THE RED CARPET DAY

EN1

01.Shout & Bites

02.Philia

03.Sympathia

04.The Revenant Choir

They always play the same old songs, they should play some songs from jubilee and more from lyrical sympathy, prince & princess, and noble like beast of desire or love form a dead orchestra, god palace, those are their better songs it seems they always play the revenant choir, sympathia, shout and bites, the red carpet day, ascended master, and aristocrat's symphony. always a selection between these songs

I wonder what the chances of them releasing a live DVD of that concert is.... I would buy it in a heartbeat. I don't even care how much. I would have loved to be there.

I've heard numerous reports of Kamijo saying something along the lines of "I wouldn't say wait for us, but trust us we'll be back" or something. So, yes it is a hiatus not a disbandment! Finally we know!

I wonder what the chances of them releasing a live DVD of that concert is.... I would buy it in a heartbeat. I don't even care how much. I would have loved to be there.

I would say pretty high, but maybe not right away. I like Versailles but they love money a lot. If they do come back and release a new single, I expect some footage from this to be part of the MEGA DELUXE EDITION.

Sign in to follow this