Sign in to follow this  
TidTid

Versailles to go on hiatus + new album release

True

Visual Kei is sucking day after day

alot of bands are becoming commercial and mainstream

including the gazette and nogod :S

No wonder you think VK sucks nowadays if that's what you're listening to.

lulz i love the shade. :wan-07:

Anyway, where is it? I need this EP. :wan-25:

Someone beat me to it! Just came here to post the information.

I love it though... The PV is interesting, kind of sad in a way. But the song is really and truly outstanding. Makes me look forward to the full versions of the others even more.

Seems like they had a smaller budget for this PV compared to their older ones―some of the camera work and editing is bad! But I do like the song

And lol at KAMIJO taking a bite of that giant chicken leg

The song is nice but i feel like it's not the kind of song that they usually make a pv for. The pv itself seems indie but i like it though

I only listened once, but I'm a fan of the song. In the verses, it has kind of the Lareine-y feel that Illusion had, or am I crazy.

I don't want to spoil the (limited amount of) new material of the album, so I'll wait to listen again, haha.

As far as the PV quality... I don't think Warner has ever given them too big a budget. Don't know why, since they're major. I thought Destiny's and Philia's PV were simple, yet cool and well-done. Vampire's PV was bad (like it was only an afterthought) and Masquerade's PV had the potential for big budget elegance (the dancers, the extras, the big set) but was also poorly executed and strangely edited. I don't think the Truth PV was noticeably "worse" than those latter two.

Still sad they never got to do a PV at the gardens/palace of Versailles.

I already have a copy coming, but I want this so bad I want to fucking buy a second copy but I'm poor. Ugh.

EDIT:

I bought Edge of the World and Brave because I had 2.60 in my account.

I already have a copy coming, but I want this so bad I want to fucking buy a second copy but I'm poor. Ugh.

I will try and upload it later; of course in the process of downloading it, an error occurs with the song Truth. Hoping it will be fixed in a bit. Not sure what to do as I have never come across this on itunes.

I will try and upload it later; of course in the process of downloading it, an error occurs with the song Truth. Hoping it will be fixed in a bit. Not sure what to do as I have never come across this on itunes.

Please!! i'm counting on you!! ♥ i bought a limited edition but it will take 30 days to arrive!!

That's crazy, hopefully it'll work itself out. Don't know if you saw my edit, but I did manage to purchase two individual tracks: Edge of the World and Brave. Created Beauty is fucking album only which I think is a load of horse shit. But I digress.

I feel bad asking, but at the same time I did buy the whole physical album and the digital singles and two of the album tracks digitally... So fuck it I don't feel bad haha.

That's crazy, hopefully it'll work itself out. Don't know if you saw my edit, but I did manage to purchase two individual tracks: Edge of the World and Brave. Created Beauty is fucking album only which I think is a load of horse shit. But I digress.

I feel bad asking, but at the same time I did buy the whole physical album and the digital singles and two of the album tracks digitally... So fuck it I don't feel bad haha.

Can you upload these two tracks? please? i'm from Brazil and i can't download it!

I can upload them to 4Shared and PM them to you. Shouldn't take too long to upload, but they will be in .rar

OK!! oh..thank you very much!!! i'm very happy!!

I recieved email from CDJapan yesterday saying that my copy is shiped but dammit, I cant wait that longer to listen new album and now I read here that is available on iTunes... I boutgh it limited and normal edit and don't want pay it another time T.T

If anyone have a link to dd it for non-patient people please show it :/

PD: 1st post since long time just reading the forum lol (Hi all!)

Sign in to follow this