Takadanobabaalien

Current pictures of old vk guys

Hey, I thought this might be a fun topic lol.

Anyway, I guess you could post anybody, as long as it's 90's vk but I'd prefer seeing alot of Matina/Key party bands here (ofcourse any band considered old vk are ok).

I go first:

Ba. Yukina (ex. L~CYFER, Madeth gray'll, Qyubere)

tumblr_m4r11fDUMg1r4h5p2o1_500.jpg

Vo/gt. Yayoi (ex. LAZY DAZY, ANGEL+DUST, Vice risk, La'miss fairy, Garnet, Deadly Sanctuary, Romance red~)

(With his wife~)

Yayoi%20wedding%20dinner.jpg

Gt. SHI-NO (ex Deshabills & JE*REVIENS)

306347_156385331112731_8086532_n.jpg

Hey, I thought this might be a fun topic lol.

Anyway, I guess you could post anybody, as long as it's 90's vk but I'd prefer seeing alot of Matina/Key party bands here (ofcourse any band considered old vk are ok).

I go first:

Vo/gt. Yayoi (ex. LAZY DAZY, ANGEL+DUST, Vice risk, La'miss fairy, Garnet, Deadly Sanctuary, Romance red~)

(With his wife~)

Yayoi%20wedding%20dinner.jpg

I can't believe my eyes. So manly in this picture and so soft while he was in Vice+Risk xD

Does anybody have pictures of ARISU ARISUGAWA (ex Missalina Rei) without makeup?

I actually think he looks okay. XD Isn't really the youngest anymore and honestly... many VK bandmembers look like shit without their make-up and intense photoshop airbrushing.

i think  the La'Mule guy looks so cute without make up.he is the guy sitting? i find him more attractive than this specific vkei picture above is not  attractive.
and for example i think yayoi got ugly and i don't like yukina but i am not sure if they were attractive with make up anyway.but maybe indeed they looked better.

Yes, you guys are right, I was just being mean. ; D

Just the way he sits there looking like it's not the hairstyle he wanted made me laugh. Even though he's still handsome.

Yukina looks alright now compared to before. I don't even think the difference is that big, his make up was so simple you could always tell what he'd look like without.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit Yukina and Isuke are fine.

Whachu fools talkin aboot?

Visually I think 90s VK looks the best but it's not a damn dats hot I want to fxxks kinda aesthetic. Out of make up and looking like a normal person that I could talk to, now sign me up for that bandwagon.

Yayoi definitely looks his age :V

Also Kohey is still a cutey.

I need to see pictures of members of Baiser without makeup, but they all seem to have disappeared from the existence...

I wonder what Yukari looks like now... :wan-03:

I saw Isuke yesterday D: He has a new hairstyle and it looks so cool lol

d'aww.

I wonder what he'll look like with La'Mule in spring since the other members are all super visual in their current bands. :' )

Remember when people were flipping shits like pancakes when Yayoi got married (to a woman)?

I remember, lol. But I guess only the old-skewl fans were crazy or was this at a time a larger part of the VK fandom still cared about him? I actually wonder how many of the late 90s bandmember can still ring a bell in other people's ears. I personally think not many (except the members from bands who are still active after 30 years, like Luna Sea, L'arc~en~ciel and so on).

Does yune from Gazette also count as old vk guy? He has apparently shared a photo of him since he is now in Jabell:

tumblr_n06guoQkVI1r0m94fo1_1280_zps5f84b

not sure if it's actually him, since I didn't investigate so much, honestly. It's from tumblr and tumblr is quite often not a reliable source, but who knows. There isn't anyone who has seen jabell yet, is there?

Yowmay, vocalist (ex. Silver-Rose, SLIDE RARE, Naked Armor)

ikhd.png  8pf4.jpg

The guy on the right

KöHey, vocalist (ex. Sleep My Dear, Medical Trance Peach, Cryella)

p31c.png  j83r.jpg

Die, vocalist (ex. 【zɔ́:diæ̀k】, BP.Moscute, The Spirit'z Knot JellyFish, SAMURAI.55)

9tfp.png  kodhy.jpg

In the middle

w4fb.jpg

He's now a father of two kids!