Mr.0

[UCP] Vior gloire & 朱(SUZAKU) FULL ALBUMS

朱 full album, 2011.09.26 Release :「絶彩執」

Vior gloire full album, 2012.10.24 Release :「Gloomy and wakeful night」

Détails TBC.

Vior gloire new album "Gloomy and wakeful night" (3,150yen) will include CD (10 songs) only

朱(suzaku) new album "絶彩執(zessaishuu)" (3,990yen) will include CD (10 songs), and limited edition will further include DVD (including "腐れ恋(kusare koi)" PV)

btw their members special session has performed at their presents live "NEXT INNOVATORS" at Nanba ROCKETS at 2012/07/15

session members:

Vo.樹-itsuki- (朱(suzaku))

Gt.鴉-karasu- (朱(suzaku))

Gt.尚(nao) (Cu[be)

Ba.RENA (Vior gloire)

Dr.アル(aru) (Vior gloire)

SET-LIST at 2012/07/15:

01.[6]party (12012)

02.サイクロン(cyclone) (12012)

03.曲ガル睡蓮'駆ケル[11ul](magaru suiren kakeru [11ul]) (朱(suzaku))

04.テオナナカトル(teonanacatl) (朱(suzaku))

朱(suzaku) will hold their one-man live at Shinsaibashi FANJ at 2012/11/18

Vior gloire will hold their one-man live "Encounter Vior" at Shinsaibashi FANJ-twice at 2012/12/27, at which their live-distributed DVD will be released

I hope Vior Gloire's album doesn't have all 5 of their other songs on it D:

We're talking about undercode, don't expect a miracle.

wait, perhaps it's good. im looking forward to realies album only to see if change!'s on it. and i hope it is cos i cant find that live distro anyfawkingwhere.

"Gloomy and wakeful night" [track list]

悲しみの地に咲く花(kanashimi no chi ni saku hana)

狂い果てた現実に見た世界(kuruihateta genjitsu ni mita sekai)

リリアス・ソフィーと憂鬱(lilias sophie to yuuutsu)

インスパイア(inspire)

DEATH PARADE

君が居ない部屋(kimi ga inai heya)

イロノナイセカイ(iro no nai sekai)

despair

DEAD the CREATOR

Locus

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14135&p=218071#p218071

Yay! These are some of the last vk bands I got into. I've been so slow with new bands, but I'm really looking forward to these. :D

I came across this band about 2 or 3 months ago and I liked their music. They kind of remind me of E'm~grief~ a little.

Reading the tracklist I wish there were more bands writing about things not that depressing but keeping the music style.

Finally, 2 albums i'm excited about! After the disappoitments I had with Megaromania and NEGA, these 2 are the only bands i'm really enjoying in the scene right now (along with the incredible kiryu, of corse). Will buy both.

They finally release an album. That's good. I was already afraid they will disband before releasing anything bigger than a single, considering how slow they were (and how you often haven't heard anything new from them).

I will buy the album. I liked their single very much and I hope they will release more music of this kind of "Kote-kei" type in the future. :) And yeah, they are one of the most interesting UCP bands at the moment.

wait, perhaps it's good. im looking forward to realies album only to see if change!'s on it. and i hope it is cos i cant find that live distro anyfawkingwhere.

You're just looking to buy a copy, correct? I mean you already have the MP3 already?

Anyway, I think it will be included: UNDER CODE bands usually include their recent singles' title tracks on their full albums ⇒ label said the REALies album will have 4 old songs ⇒ REALies has four singles (NuAGE, CHANGE!, NEXT⇒, and Plugn). So, I could be wrong, but I definitely think CHANGE! will be included (if not, it would have to be a b-side or from their recent mini-album, which would be weird for UCP.)

---

More album theories, if anyone's interested...

I would expect SUZAKU's album to include Magaru (...), Ouka Ranbu, and maybe Taeranoid. However, the info for their album says only “10 tracks total”―nothing about “mostly new tracks” or “1 new track” etc. That's actually weird for UCP. So that could mean nothing or it could mean something, not really sure at this point.

Obviously it's all speculation, but most UNDER CODE albums include around 2~4 old songs, so that's what I would expect here. (Hopefully the tracklists will be revealed in advance so we can make informed purchasing decisions!)

I would expect SUZAKU's album to include Magaru (...), Ouka Ranbu, and maybe Taeranoid. However, the info for their album says only “10 tracks total”―nothing about “mostly new tracks” or “1 new track” etc. That's actually weird for UCP. So that could mean nothing or it could mean something, not really sure at this point.

Obviously it's all speculation, but most UNDER CODE albums include around 2~4 old songs, so that's what I would expect here. (Hopefully the tracklists will be revealed in advance so we can make informed purchasing decisions!)

Those 3 are what I'm expecting from Suzaku too.

Looking forward to Vior gloire's album !

Huge fan of Shall (or should I say Mahiru) for quite some time already, although the few songs they have so far are worth 50% of what GRiST used to be...

As for Suzaku, I quite like the first single, crazy and all, but Ouka Ranbu was a huge disapointment sooo... we'll see ^^