Sign in to follow this  
doaseternity6

MUSE

<3 love. though i prefer their older stuff

bad me to be missing their concert here ;__;

i'm addicted only to Exo-Politics and Supermassive Black Hole. well, and Assassin a bit))

They're pretty cool from what I've heard, the vocalist has a very unique strange way of singing, but I really liked the song "Hysteria".

I'm looking for that song too if anyone can help me out. xD

hehe did i not say i have everything =] okay i'll upload the whole thing but i was really trying to be lazy T.T

EDIY: meh i'll just do the album hysteria is on i can't help my lazy ways

I really used to like them, but then someone pointed out how strange the vocalist inhales and I really have a hard time listening to him now! :x

he inhales almost every time with a little sound, like he's almost out of breath or something, I guess it just sticks out to me now b/c I'm a singer too haha

i'm so glad that i've been at their conceret once. but i must say "supermassive blackhole" is one of a few i like from their new stuff

I seen them live in april. It was my first concert and I was impressed. I don't really like the studio recording, but the songs are amazing live.

I like Muse, but sometimes they disappoint. Like, what the HELL is up with "United States of Eurasia"?! Except for a nice part that lasts like 20 seconds, the rest of the song is an epic failure. And I don't usually use "epic failure". But this is it.

Their b-sides also always suck. Dumb remixes and bad covers.

Okay, and now something positive: New Born and Bliss are some awesome songs.

No one's written about Muse since 2007?

Well, I'll admit that I love Muse. Hoodoo is my favourite.

We had a thread over on the old TW.

They are amazing, one of my favourite bands. Going to see them live in December, apparently bringing their full arena show to Australia for the first time.

I liked United States of Eurasia. Not the strongest song on The Resistance but its not bad by any means.

Guest 膣分泌液

Lol Muse as prog rock. But I used to love them, like 4/5 years ago. The black holes... came around and it was so bad I haven't really heard them since (plus I found out what a douche the vocalist is). Their newest album is supposed to be all symphonic and stuff, which I love, so I might have to check it out. Nature1 and Plug in Baby will forever be the best Muse songs.

Lol Muse as prog rock. But I used to love them, like 4/5 years ago. The black holes... came around and it was so bad I haven't really heard them since (plus I found out what a douche the vocalist is). Their newest album is supposed to be all symphonic and stuff, which I love, so I might have to check it out. Nature1 and Plug in Baby will forever be the best Muse songs.

for the record: muse R a prog rock band - even though it's not prog in the traditional way but their music's called new-prog - which applies much for all the releases up to absolution (which - including with black holes and revelations and resistance - had less prog but more alternative elements imo)

anywho i have to say that i like their older stuff much much better

Their older stuff is better, but the new stuff isn't bad. Its just different. I think they have lost fans but gained a hell of a lot of new ones with their more.. err.. accessable sound.

edited. Forgot this thread existed and this is insanely old, so I don't really remember the rational behind why I used prog rock but whatever, everything is right in the world now. ;)

I don't listen to them much anymore btw. As it's been said their older stuff is better. Though I also loved Black holes and revelations but the last album was pretty disappointing, followed by the made for twilight song and then they just disappeared off my radar.

My roommate really likes them, but he's one of those people who only listen to like 1~2 songs by a band and doesn't look into them any further than that. All I know is that the one song he listens to has the words "hurricane" and "butterfly" in it's name and the vocals piss me off.

A lot of people in the US like them, probably because of Twilight or for some sort of VNV Nation effect.

My roommate really likes them, but he's one of those people who only listen to like 1~2 songs by a band and doesn't look into them any further than that. All I know is that the one song he listens to has the words "hurricane" and "butterfly" in it's name and the vocals piss me off.

A lot of people in the US like them, probably because of Twilight or for some sort of VNV Nation effect.

To me, they are only good live. Most likely because of the fact that the guitar piercing my ears made me forget about his annoying voice. They were epic live, but the studio recordings just don't do it for me.

yah, i guess they are also losing some too,

when they were constantly doing music for twilight.

but i don't care, they are still doing some good music.

Sign in to follow this