Zeus

NEW MIXTAPE THREAD VOL. 3

DO Y'ALL WANT ANOTHER MIXTAPE THREAD  

26 members have voted

1. 1. DO Y'ALL WANT ANOTHER MIXTAPE THREAD

• YEA
    • NAY
    • WUT

I don't really care if there's a new thread or not, but I just want the mixtape thread idea in general to come back.

But if a new thread is the way to do that, then whatevs.

In short, I voted "yes" haha.

Sure, I'm open for this! The old thread kind of died, so I suppose a new one could also motivate newer members (and also myself, I'm such a lazy fuck) to make their own mixtape.

I'd be up for it. I think however one of the problems of the previous two threads was that many people posted mixtapes, but a lot didn't do any reviews. Dunno, maybe there should be a rule, for each tape you post, you should review at least one other? It's more fun if you get feedback on your mixes.

Obviously the first few people posting mixtapes on the new thread might have to get some mixes from the previous thread for reviewing. Maybe a bunch of staff members can kickstart the new thread by posting a bunch of reviews + one new mixtape each at the same time, and then everyone else can join in, but with each mix you post, you have to add a review of a previous mix, even if just a short one.

I'd be up for it. I think however one of the problems of the previous two threads was that many people posted mixtapes, but a lot didn't do any reviews. Dunno, maybe there should be a rule, for each tape you post, you should review at least one other? It's more fun if you get feedback on your mixes.

Obviously the first few people posting mixtapes on the new thread might have to get some mixes from the previous thread for reviewing. Maybe a bunch of staff members can kickstart the new thread by posting a bunch of reviews + one new mixtape each at the same time, and then everyone else can join in, but with each mix you post, you have to add a review of a previous mix, even if just a short one.

Good points! I was going to hammer out some ground rules with you guys before I posted anything anyways so these are things I can start thinking about now.

AND FOR THE REST OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T VOTED YOU'VE GOT ONE DAY LEFT!

Since there's been an overwhelming yes for a new mixtape thread, we will have one! Stay tuned for the thread is coming in a few days :D