Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

Bring me the Horizon

Too lzay to do a bio.

Everyone knows them.

Anyone listened to the new song "It never Ends" ?

Didnt expect something like this from them.

I think its really good and i cant wait for the full album.

(especially the two songs with Lights. Dont know what i should expect of this collab.)

i agree.

been listening to them since long ago, really loved theyr first album (deathcore stuff and shit) and also loved theyr second one (a new direction for the band that fits great to them).

listened to theyr new song and i liked it. another new direction for the band, looking forward for it.

Kind of like it that they've changed their music on every album. Can't wait to hear what's next. new song sounds nice.

Hate the peopl who can't stand changes though. :s They're bitching about it on lastfm :P

Hate the peopl who can't stand changes though. :s They're bitching about it on lastfm :P
last.fm without bitching is not possible ;D

on another note: if anyone sees a download with 4 songs of the album -> ITS FAKE.

They seem to be a band with no fans at all :P Everyone seems to hate them, although their lives are packed with people.

I like them live. Have seen them three times now I guess. Although I'm not really a fan, I don't mind seeing them perform.

lol, ppl hate or dislike the whole band just b'coz of the singer? - fail! i don't like him either but i do like the band itself, they do have a LOT of talent and i'm rly diggin' their music

lol, ppl hate or dislike the whole band just b'coz of the singer? - fail! i don't like him either but i do like the band itself, they do have a LOT of talent and i'm rly diggin' their music
jep, they do.

I've been backstage once on a gig they'd perform and they were all easy and silent kids. The moment they get on stage however, and especially Oli, his ego becomes bigger than anything else.

I follow your opinion though. I like them.

it's so stupid to hate a band by his fanbase or anyone in the band.

i wonder if some ppl really hates the sex pistols just 'cuz of sid vicious :/

I love Bring Me the Horizon. My first listen was Count Your Blessings, but I honestly like their newer material better. "It Never Ends" rocks and Suicide Season is simply amazing. The band are quite talented; I don't care about Oli Sykes or what he does outside of the music. In my opinion, the members' personalities shouldn't be a factor when deciding whether or not you like a band. Just listen to the music! =]

No it's not. Hating a band is just that; hating the people in it. Not their music. I hate Metallica, but I like a lot of their old music. It just so happens that this band's music sucks as much as their personalities.

And, speaking of Oli Sykes. Here's another dick. 8=>

It's kind of sad he can't sing. Only good thing probably music-wise is Count Your Blessings. Everything done before and after that is total shit.

And, speaking of Oli Sykes. Here's another dick. 8=>

^ No. A lot of people will disagree with you on there.

I HATED Count Your Blessings but loved Suicide Season. Now, I like both albums equally. And a lot of Suicide Season haters are actually digging "It Never Ends".

I've come to realize this band loves new directions and evolution because each album sounds completely different. CYB was pretty much pure deathcore, SS was more hardcore with barely any growling/screaming and more on shouting. The new album (long name, can't remember what it's called) is going to be another different step from them - taking the new single into consideration.

To me, it sounds like UnderOath but i'll wait and judge the album later but I think i'm going to like it.

new video/track is ok, i was pretty surprised 'bout the symph/children choir thingy (didn't like though) but the vox r just horrible... the rest would be pretty awesome but they killed it with the 2 things

Sign in to follow this