Spike760

Sadie

Sadie is teh smex! XD

& Mao's piercing is killin' me XD

on the neck & the chest one!

OMG~ smexy~

edit: the image has been removed by imageshack,

helping to clean them out so the post doesn't look cluttered.

please reupload if you wish.

-chianti

Sadie over Diru all the way xD

But those piercings are scary. I actually start feeling sick when I see those. Just to think about if I had something like that under my skin. ERF!

I can't explain it, since I usually love piercings. Maybe I'm just sick XD

Crimson Tear! 5th of March! woooooo!

Sweet!! They haven't even released anything in a long time, they need to do an album soon!! xD

I'm really looking forward to the single! But I also hope they'll make a full-lengh album soon xD

About Mao's pircings: normaly I really think they're hot, but on some of the latest pictures they've looked so infected.. Ewww >_<

Agree with Chazzi about the piercings. It's really begun to look infected and I think he should take it out and see a doctor. Some antibiotic or something might help. I've never seen a piercing that was so bad infected S: poor Mao <3

Haven't watched the DVD yet, but I will when Midsomer Murders have finished xD

I didn't like the band at first, didn't like how he sang. Then I heard MASTER OF ROMANCE and liked it, and decided I liked it. Now, I listen and like almost anything by them. Dress was a bit boring though. Not bad, just... not something special.

I absolutely agree, MASTER OF ROMANCE was great. Ageha no nakigara had me falling fast. I also gotta add that I love the unplugged version of Kagerou, it's just so beautiful.

I liked Gain, especially beauty shadow, it's very good. Though, the only track on that mini I didn't like as much as the other songs was CHAOTIC WORLD, which, at least from what I've read online, most people seemed to love... xD

I don't know but Forbidden its amazing!its one of my ringtone on my chellphone,lol

I don't know but most of my favorite songs from them don't have pv,its wierd XD

neah,not really I love the pv and the songs,but not my favorite

Sadie is a good band,so they are ok,i don't have problems about their music and videos

They tend to be either weird, or a bit.. boring. I mean, the song can be good but still have a boring PV, without the song itself being boring. I often find their PVs to be.. the ones where a band play and we just get to watch them.. playing.. xD

Well, either that or weird. Crimson tear. Now, I'm not a complete Sadie expert so I'm not sure about all of their PVs, but that's what I think without opening my map and looking at them xD

Guest o hai itz will

My favorite releases by this band are their earliest. The Bullet Storm, The Suicide Machine, etc. I would have to say the "album" UNDEAD13+2- is one of my favorite albums of all time due to the fact it was SOO PROMISING. The band sort of declined for me but not by much. MASTER OF ROMANCE was amazing, and so wasn't GAIN and DRESS (despite sounding like a rip off of Hageshisa to by Dir en grey). Ironically, this band had more originality (aside from Mao's vocals) in their earlier years. But up until recently they've been losing that edge just as how soo many bands do. I pray they'll find their voices!

Aww it got removed, the 3rd one is going to be in an anime or something, that's why it was probably previewed first. I wish I got to hear it though, was it any good?

I was able to find JUGGERNAUT on YouTube, it reminds me of Nightmare or something, it's pretty poppy but I guess it's understandable since it's for an anime or whatever. I liked Cry More better, I can see that being really good. Looking forward to all three singles though!

Oh I was kind of surprised Mao didn't dye his hair black and cut it short though. lol ;D