Spike760

Sadie

I can definitely pick out Sadie in my shuffled playlists just from the lead singer's particular style now. That's something I still have a hard time doing with many other v-k bands since it seems like they all feed off of each other's styles so much, they begin to blend together to my ear.

i agree with you. it's so frustrating sometimes when my iPod is on shuffle and I have a hard time figuring out who's who, but Sadie is unique and has their own sound which is refreshing especially now when everything is so trite.

Sadie is one of my favorite heavier bands. I liked all of their releases, so far. Anyone know when they're releasing something new?

Sadie is one of my favorite heavier bands. I liked all of their releases, so far. Anyone know when they're releasing something new?

They have a new mini-album titled THE BULLET STORM scheduled for release on the 25th.

YOSH!! Nice, I cant wait :D. Thanks for the heads up.

I think my favorite song from them is Malicious Female Pigs, what's yours?

under the chaos, or Grudge of Sorrow probably for me. xD

I don't even know, they have a lot of good songs, I liked a holy terrors a lot too, and Empty Room.

Hopefully the new mini-album won't suck like THE SUICIDE MACHINE

oh i like sadie but i was kinda disappointed in a holy terrors ..i like their sound but sometimes i feel like they're not moving to any new plateau musically...

Man.

I mean.. I'm not the type of person who likes to bitch at anything, but..

I just watched the live of Deathwish at YouTube and uh..

This is not being influenced by Diru, this is being a cover band. :/

Look at the drummer.

Many times I refuse to think or search similarities between bands, but it's hard when they just do it your face.

Man.

I mean.. I'm not the type of person who likes to bitch at anything, but..

Look at the drummer.

Many times I refuse to think or search similarities between bands, but it's hard when they just do it your face.

I'm the same as you, but I was never fully into Diru so it's a lot easier for me to ignore or bypass similarities.

Wouldn't it be a bitch if Sadie came out the closet and said they are a tribute/cover band? xD It'll suck for all those die hard fans that defended them to the death from Diru fanatics. I know alot of em'... poor guys...

Man.

I mean.. I'm not the type of person who likes to bitch at anything' date=' but..

Look at the drummer.

I'm the same as you, but I was never fully into Diru so it's a lot easier for me to ignore or bypass similarities.

Wouldn't it be a bitch if Sadie came out the closet and said they are a tribute/cover band? xD It'll suck for all those die hard fans that defended them to the death from Diru fanatics. I know alot of em'... poor guys...

I would continue to defend them, myself. Their music, IMO, is far, far better than Diru's.

I have the SUICIDAL APPLICANTS live, and even though they do a lot of what Diru does, I honestly think they do it a lot better.

i love them!!

i don;t thing thay they similiar to Diru!!

i like their Sadie-Sayonara no hate!

The GazettE definitely developed their own style, so maybe Sadie will too, I still think some of their stuff sounds like Dir en grey, and they admit to having Dir en grey as an inspiration, but I still think Sadie is way better than Dir en grey, no offense to Diru fans.

musically no maybe the only aspect they have over diru is visual lol

musically they don't hold a key to Dir en grey yet live also

Kyo may have had problems last year and the year before but his voice is back on track this year

Ok if you don't think they sound the same, listen to Machevilism off Withering to Death, and then listen to Rock'n'Roll Stinky People, the guitar riffs for the verse are practically the same, and that's as far as I've compared them so far. But yeah, they sound a lot alike. Except that Sadie sounds better. <3

riffs are allowed to be used by other people

no single person owns a certain riff blatant plagiarism is more than half the song

Sadie doesn't hold a key to Dir en grey yet they're still a young band

they can go far but you can't just off and say sadie sounds better

that makes no sense.

It doesn't matter about experience I don't care if a band has been around for ten freaking years if another band comes that sounds like that already well known band, except they sound a lot better then theres no question about it, hands down the newer band is better and thats just how it is. In my opinion Sadie is way better than dir en grey any day!!! xD

obviously there will be people like this who don't really understand the intricacies of music

I'm a fan of both bands but Dir en grey have the better sound over sadie coming from riffs, pinching, tweaking, the way they use time signatures and different effects. yes Sadie is in fact a very good band but to say that they sound better is completely false

and i find it hard to take a person serious who call any human gods

Dir en grey have the better sound over sadie coming from riffs, pinching, tweaking, the way they use time signatures and different effects

Dude thats your opinion, just like my opinion is that sadie makes better music than Dir en grey, I couldn't care less what u think, and I'm sure u think the same thing about me, and i guess your a GazettE hater because u obviously don't think their gods (by the way I really don't think there gods I just think their god like) and u think I don't know the intricacies of music, Psshh yeah right (and i find it hard to take someone serious who judges people because of what their signature says!!!) :P