Spike760

Sadie

Right ? Genuine improvements on some classic tracks, made the Diru-release-format worth it lol. I wish the harsh vocals on GANGSTA had lived up to it

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2007 at 6:24 PM, Spike760 said:

Sadie

305969.jpg

Although I was very dissapointed with their last release. It was amazing at first, and then it just kind of died off on me. They try to be like Dir en grey too much. I like their guitarists better than Dir en grey's Kaoru or Die. And Mao's voice is better to me than Kyo. But they keep trying to be like them.

🎯 they are better, but when they tried to being to be dir en grey with MADRIGAL de MARIA  it made my stomach turn, like i want to puke just thinking about it. like WTF is this garbage? Spoiled milk and rotten eggs? Mao's sounds great but his flow and the instrumentals are disgusting. he also need to pump the breaks on those growls (which i think he did) they are dry and whisper weak unlike his usual.

Spoiler

Anyway back to original reason for posting, WTF is Sadie genre/s for their heavier/harder stuff ignoring MDM? It's hardcore, but those slams sound slamming death metalish (weak AF but still), then they have melodic death metal riffage. Oh and let not forget the technical death/core riffage in flavor.  So are they off brand deathcore? WTF it's really bugging me since i never fully learned my genres. listen this stuff and tell me what genres they are playing. Please help if you can thanks. I know VK is known for mixing genres but not like this with sadie's tuning. Its kind of heavy and random. Like where did they come up with this? listening to what for inspiration? and the fact they just throws some slams/heavyshifts in songs for breakdowns and bridges 

Spoiler

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:31 AM, rekzer said:

Viper is trash 

if your repressed

6 minutes ago, FOSCOR70 said:

Is this band dead or something? 

I'm digging and kind of enjoying their music so was just wondering what are they up to.

Vocalist and one of the guitarists are in the thirteen, others  guitarist is in razor idk about bass and drummer 

7 minutes ago, FOSCOR70 said:

Is this band dead or something? 

I'm digging and kind of enjoying their music so was just wondering what are they up to.

Also, they're technically on haitus.

Sadie was one of the first VK bands I've listened to.

But I do remember that there was this awkward documentary from Germany where a girl ran away from home to Japan, to meet the band and to ask Mao to marry her.

Everything was of course staged, but I will never forget how cringy it was for every German speaking VK fan.