Spike760

Sadie

right ur just coming off as another fangirl/boy whatever u are

Gazette makes great music in fact i'm also a fan of there's

why? cuz there actually making there own style and pulling away from all there past Dir en grey comparisons

your coming off as a gigantic hypocrite

and i'll end it at that before this becomes a flame war

Good enough, your entitled to your opinions and so am I, so we'll end it at that, no more problems except I'm not a Fan boy!!! Dammit!!! xD

You know... attacking somebody's person point of view isn't smart.

There is NO real truth in the world, everything is based in points of view.

It's not 'cause all my best friends in the J-scene had Gazette as their fav band it'll make them the best band in the world or even make me like them.

There's no real creativity in the world nowadays. Everything that's created is just a new way of doing the same thing. The same goes with music.

Being creative is not about re-inventing the whole musical genre with each song release (which isn't really possible), but about re-inventing themselves at each song.

No matter if everyone says that Sadie copys Dir en grey, BERLIN copys D'espairs Ray, SuG copys Ayabie and Villain copys girugamesh: as long as they're able to re-discover their sound they'll be creative on what they're doing.

In other words: what sounds boring and repetitive to one may sound awesomely fresh to other.

So, there's no reason for compairing bands, since there's no such thing as this.

And is also the reason why I'm not fond of Sadie and a bit of Gazette: i'm still to find their way of re-inventing themselves, most of their songs sound the same to me.

I love both Dir en Grey and Sadie. I wouldn't say that Sadie is the better band, however, Sadie is definitely better at the sound that Dir en Grey is going for now. I'd say that Marrow of a Bone is pretty atrocious save for a few tracks.

Can we stop with the comparisons

i feel like I'm bout to start another flame conversation if this goes on any longer

Ooh.. I hope you can get them done... I love Silent Eve. And the PV for it is really cool too... though I'm not too fond of his pointy, curvy white shoes... lol. Are his gloves his signature thing like Reita and his noseband?

it's funny, everywhere I see ANYTHING about Sadie, it's either info about some new album or something or people comparing them to Dir en Grey.

I guess I'll put my input in.

Comparisons are stupid. Especially unreasonable comparisons. The fact that Nao's voice has a bit of kyo's vocal similarities is something probably can't help. That's not copying, that's a sinus problem xD. plus then there's the topic of look. Naturally your hair can only be blond, brown, black, or redish-orange-brown-ish. Both kyo and nao's hair just happens to be blond.

Personally I don't really like Sadie. Their style is bad (to me). It's just plain boring and the same as everyone else. Suits and songs with "dark" names and mindless screaming.

it's funny, everywhere I see ANYTHING about Sadie, it's either info about some new album or something or people comparing them to Dir en Grey.

it's funny, everywhere I see ANYTHING about Dir en grey, it's either mindless fangirls babbling about how one of the members is hot and make them wet while they have sexual dreams with them or people compairing them to XXX band and saying it's better than Diru.

:/

People need to stop judging bands. What's good for one is bad for other, but that doesn't mean the band is good or shit. It's just a point of view.

People need to stop judging bands.

judging

noun

the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions

If you didn't judge bands, you'd pretty much have to remain completely ambivalent towards them.

I admit I did contradict myself there. But you know basically what I'm trying to say. I guess in the end I'll have to pick one. But really with Sadie I just don't like them. I feel like I've heard it before. Making comparisons is natural I guess but it's just their whole image is just unoriginal. Not that there's going to be an original band out here because mostly everything is has been done. But whether I do it or not, I feel some comparisons are dumb. I guess I should've said comparisons to sadie to dir en grey are dumb. That's what I meant to say. I can't really explain it so I hope you guys get the point I'm trying to make XD.

it's funny, everywhere I see ANYTHING about Dir en grey, it's either mindless fangirls babbling about how one of the members is hot and make them wet while they have sexual dreams with them or people compairing them to XXX band and saying it's better than Diru.

Fangirls aren't mindless... Are we? Though I'm not Diru's fangirl.. nya nya, hahaha... But still... saying fangirls have wet dreams about them out loud... ku ku ku..... ><

Anyway, Sadie is Sadie and Diru is Diru. Diru scares me though. It's the mask probably... Some masks really scare me. I'm weird.

I like Sadie better anyway. Especially Silent Eve.~

Hey does anyone know what record label signed Sadie?

I'm making a CD cover for my Photoshop class, and we have to put the record label on it, but I have no idea who signed them, lol.

i find sadie ok. they're nice but i still prefer Dir En Grey. i don't really like to compare but i do find that they seem to sound or try to sound like Dir En Grey. still, they're a pretty good band.

totally loved Meisai lol