Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

MEJIBRAY 3 new singles release

MEJIBRAY live-limited single "トロシナ(tro-syner)" (tropical synergy) will be released at their one-man live since 3-day one-man live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2012/08/31-09/02

their new maxi single "Sadisgate" will be released at 2012/09/05 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (2,100yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Sadisgate" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of their one-man live "【KAR(L)MA】YR It goes mad." at Shibuya O-West at 2012/06/08), and regular editon (1,560yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.Sadisgate

02.Black baccarat

03.剥落(hakuraku) (included in regular edition)

their new maxi single "EMILY" will be released at 2012/10/03 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (2,100yen) will include CD+DVD (including "EMILY" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of their one-man live "【KAR(L)MA】YR It goes mad." at Shibuya O-West at 2012/06/08), and regular editon (1,560yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.EMILY

02.-THINKER-

03.APOCALYPSE (included in regular edition)

http://www.mejibray.com/

They're on a roll, lol. This band is a goddamn machine when releasing music. :lol: But I'm not complaining, since I luv these guys.

I guess Hakuraku and APOCALYPSE will be re-recordings? (IMO a bit too early for a band that's barely a year old XD)

But anyway, looking forward to them! (my wallet is not xD)

Just heard about it a few weeks ago, glad they're releasing some new stuff again :o

They're really working hard ^^

I pretty enjoyed Emotional Karma^^ Bought their re-release mini-album too now...

but can't effort so much in a row now haha, I think I'll get these singles from Itunes next time~♥

This makes me very happy! They are actually really good for a VK metal band! They are definitely busy :3 I can't keep up with all the new stuff coming out :wink:

Although their album didn't leave me with the impression that it was amazing, it was good enough to satisfy me. What I was missing from it was some more heavier songs, it seems that they went technical and for some reason, their sound felt like something you'd hear in some oldies music, for example, in the intro for Jisatsu no uta. I'm looking forward to these singles and hopefully we get something more along the lines of their past singles

love their new look, way better than the one from Emotional Karma :3! & awesome preview of course!

wsg18.jpg

yeah, I'd prefer the sadisgate covers over the emotional karma one -lol-

and you're right, the regular covers doesn't look well xD

But the one from Sabbat was pretty, at least not bad ^__^)♥

Sign in to follow this