Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

MUCC - new album & 3-month consecutive DVD+CD release

Well, you guys should go listen to the 3 dvd songs, if you haven't yet. They're probably the closer to what the album is going to sound we're getting(Stella, Brer Rabbit, Kaze to Taiyo)... and they've already said on interviews it's going to be like Karma but with more guitars. So I bet it's going to sound somehow as varied as Gokusai.

Needs more depression. I miss Homura Uta-like stuff.

Didn't Miya say once that they got rid of depressive theme a long time ago? I mean, they haven't been fussing with it ever since Kyuutai

Yea but a man can still hope right?

Gokusai was their last release I liked, 6 was their last release I thought was really good. The poppy thing just doesn't do it for me sadly :(

Needs more depression. I miss Homura Uta-like stuff.

Didn't Miya say once that they got rid of depressive theme a long time ago? I mean, they haven't been fussing with it ever since Kyuutai

The only album which was actually dark was probably kuchiki no tou, and it was that dark because they wrote it during a time where the band was almost breaking up.

The rest is pretty much varied. They have the darker and lighter moments. For shangrila, for example, Tatsuro has tweeted many times he was writing dark lyrics.

Any news about If this new album will be released at europe?

I contacted Gan-Shin through their Facebook page and they said they are "doing their best".

It's beyond bizarre that they seemingly have to fight to release every new album by the bands they have supposedly signed. Why don't they have automatic rights to them? Their contracts must be on an album-by-album basis, or something.

Yes I don't know why too. Shion was released by Universal directly ,without Gan-shin labeled. Maybe the releases of each album it's a different right and basis.

sounds like an overly poppy, directionless mess. I only like the previews for tracks 6 and 13

I like it too. I don't really have that much to say, it's just some 10 seconds from 4 minutes songs, lol. But I've seen the track lenghts on those online japanese shops and most are 4 minutes long, except for the last one(Shangrila) which is 6:28. Interesting to see it's mostly an upbeat album, Karma had 3 ballads, this one only has Shangrila and maybe track 6.

those samples made me JUST A LITTLE excited about the album (an upgrade from 'not at all excited')

I'll probably like it better than Karma, at least??

Sign in to follow this