CAT5

SONG OF THE DAY! ^__^

Mmm, Blood Brothers. Miss them! Do you happen to know of any Japanese bands that remind you of them, bonsaijodelfisch?[...]

well no japanese bands, it's even hard to think of anywhere (it's not exactly "my" genre tbh so i don't know that much...)

but those might be to your liking?

Band: aldo raine

Album: Welthass EP

Song: "Lord Cammy"

Genre: Post-...stuff

kXk4VFXb0_U&hd=1

get their EP legally for free here (or pay them a little, they're nice dudes...)

http://aldorainedoom.bandcamp.com/

Along with Kerli, probably one of the few pop artists that doesn't put out plastic crap and actually makes amazing pop.

Annie - Bad Times

UPujqUC11TM

it seems to get increasingly popular to make those kind of "in-studio-live"-sessions or to record one or two track from a liveshow and properly produce them and put them on youtube. a trend that i very much welcome!!

most people might know them, if not inform yerself immediately :D

great band, great track, great performance...

Band: Russian Circles

Album: Empros

Song: "309"

Genre: Post-Metal

JtpFOBJA7O8&hd=1

btw, recording-engineer was toshi kasai for this one, mainly known as beeing the everlasting "Melvins"-Producer...

whoa, this is 9goats? never stumbled over something this progressive from them, maybe i should give them another try...

lately been trying to get into this belgian band, some of the darkest shit i know so far (but still in a very listenable way ;) ...)

Band: Amen Ra

Album: Mass IIII

Song: "Razoreater"

Genre: Post Metal, Depressive Doom

Fryh36nwa_k

Something Japanese for a Change :D

already posted this in News, but it's without doubt todays song for me.

do yourselves a favor and download this with your preferred youtube-ripper in all it's 1080p glory and then play it on a huge screen with a huge stereo (or if this is not at hand, with quality Headphones), room dark, from beginning to end.

commence epic

Band: Mono

Album: For Our Parents not out yet

Song: "Legends"

Genre: Post-Rock, Shoegaze

usHC-O1BPCM&hd=1

btw. this thread continues its story of beeing awesome...