Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

An Cafe new mini-album release

This probably makes no sense whatsoever but even though I don't particularly like them, it's kind of... refreshing to see them back? It was weird not seeing them around while a whole bunch of other copycat groups got formed everyday, without any of the excitement that AN CAFE's image has. I don't know.

It's not bad, it's An Cafe. The song is pretty cool

They always do songs like that (childish songs, refreshing songs),

It makes me think of Smile Ichiban Ii Onna

By the way it's oshare kei, half of the time it sounds like that

Mike doesn't change his voice, I prefer when he was in Lc5 but well, I like An Cafe too

It's not bad, it's An Cafe.

Meaning An Cafe has its own level of bad? (not that I listen to them, but still this impression made me laugh)

Agreeing with Panda about the pirates.

It's not bad, it's An Cafe.

Meaning An Cafe has its own level of bad? (not that I listen to them, but still this impression made me laugh)

No that's not what I meant, just that we know Miku's voice is kinda special, and lots of people don't like them because of that, but the music they do is not that bad

So most of you think the pv is bad, because you don't like his voice

So most of you think the pv is bad, because you don't like his voice

this!

No, for sure Miku is a bad vocalist, he's a duck but the music is bad too !

I think it sounds kind of catchy, but not really my cup of tea. Especially because the vocalist sounds like he has tennisball in his throat at some points.

The composition is terrible, the vocals are disastrous, the yuki rap segments are even worse, but in the end, it totally worth it for the awesomely bad PV that made me crack myself. I'm totally in tears.

What's with the really really bad PV's lately? First Black Gene, then Seremedy, now this... mother of god it's like they were all made by lobotomized monkeys in the 90's and then sent the tape in time.

The full version isn't really that great... I somehow liked the preview, but found the whole thing to be not that great. I know their newer style after Bou left got a lot of shit, but I actually liked it... Probably more than when Bou was in the band, but this particular song isn't as good as anything on Gokutama Rock Cafe and Miku's vocals sound very very strained to me. Like it's not coming naturally to him anymore. I'm still excited for the EP overall though, maybe there will be some salvageable songs on it.

I don't care if it's bad or not. Really wasn't what I was expecting but i'm just happy for new An Cafe. That's all I care about!

I never got why An Cafe has such a fan following. Especially when THE KIDDIE does that kind of music a lot better and have a more consistent quality to their work.

Wow. An Cafe can be now considered an old band... Time just flies so faslty.

I'll give it a try. Not a fan of this band, but I like quite a bunch of their Bou era's songs^^

Some of them sound very good, others just average, and the rest are awful. What more could you really ask for with An Cafe anyway? I'm very pleased with what I hear.

Setlist at 09/08

1. Smile ichiban ii onna

2. Touhikairo

3. 3P

4. SUMMER DIVE

5. Wagamama Koushinkyoku

6. Tekesuta Kousen

7. Saku

8. ZETSUBOU

9. Jibun Setsumeisho

10. NYAPPY in the World

11. Duck in magical no adventure