Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

Jui (ex. VIDOLL) to announce new band

Jui (ex. VIDOLL) has been updating on his twitter and Facebook page about some impending news he wanted to share with everyone in 3 days. Well those 3 days are almost up and he just updated on his Facebook, "Finally, I can announce about my new band at 0:00am tomorrow"

Hopefully, this band brings some great music :D

More information will come soon.

This is a massive news ! Jui !!!!!!!!

Hey, that's pretty cool. Regardless of Jui's and Vidoll's latest releases sucking, he's still one of my favorite vocalists within the VK scene. Nice to see JUN and TOYA (or any other Charlotte members) active as well.

Bad name, but I've seen worse.

Did that Toya guy compose anything in his former bands?

If this is in the same style as spivstates with Jui's voice, I am completely sold.

Yeah, that name is pretty God awful, but Jui and Jun together for me is perfect. I won't judge the band by the name yet, just look forward to what they produce.

Good. But not gonna have high expectation.

Since learning from LIN, having high expectation for "new" band in VK scenes is an oxymoron xD

Vocal … 樹威 ex ヴィドール (ジュイ→樹威)

Guitar … JUN ex Phantasmagoria → spiv states

Guitar … 十夜 ex しゃるろっと (十夜)

They gonna have bassist n drummer for sure !!

GOTCHAROCKA official web site says 0511 will update !

by the way , the background music sounds bright style ,

wonder how will they sounds like !

but I'm sure they will be great as JUN+十夜's guitar skills are really great !

I am not sure they will have an official bassist and drummer anytime soon, it would be stupid to announce just some members and reveal other later, but well other bands have don things like that in the past so it could be.

I persobally think these three will be the official members. In fact i'd bet they will have Seiya as support bassist.

Despite the really bad name :), It's a pleasure to see these two together.

I hope they stear far away from the last type of music both of them made. Wishing for something heavier, let's see how it works...

Despite the really bad name :), It's a pleasure to see these two together.

I hope they stear far away from the last type of music both of them made. Wishing for something heavier, let's see how it works...

Agreed darkside also Jui in a new band is fantasic news! One of the best visual kei vocalists in the scene. His pop solo debut wasn't doing it for me. Please return to Luinspear/early Vidoll style and music please Jui. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Lol I love how they misspelled "offisial website". Anyway, I really like Jui's voice, so we'll see what comes out. JUN is a better composer than Jui, so I hope JUN will write most of the songs. Don't know about this Toya guy.

An interesting bit of information: I was just looking at Asagi's blog and they're on GOD CHILD RECORDS (D's independent label). Asagi said he didn't originally intend to bring other bands onto the label but since they're friends he wanted to help them out.

The sample on their website sounds like something Madina Lake or another pop-punk band would do. Semi-okay with this. If they end up being similar to 90% of major-era Vidoll or the spinal rupturing Spiv States, then I would not be happy. Kind of expecting them to end up being like that, but their use of imagary in the logo somewhat teases me into believing they'd be like early Vidoll / Mar'derayla, but not crossing my fingers.

... their use of imagary in the logo somewhat teases me into believing they'd be like early Vidoll / Mar'derayla, but not crossing my fingers.

How great would that be!

Not really liking the sample either.

Sign in to follow this