Sign in to follow this  
momiyuki

Spiv States will cease activities and leave Maverick DC

According to Jun's blog written on 4/28, Spiv States will cease activities soon, leave Maverick DC's "Cloud" record label↓

「現在、SPIV STATESのJUNとして活動していますが、SPIV STATESは少しお休みしたいと思います。

MAVERICK DC GROUPのCLOUDに所属していましたが、事務所を放れる事になりました。

沢山お世話になったし、協力してくれた方々や先輩のみなさんはほんと素敵な人たちでばかりです。

新しく活動をしたいということに関して、しっかりがんばれと言ってもらえたことは本当に感謝しています」

↑ the main announcement

the blog itself is really long but... 「ファンのみんなへ」→ http://secret.ameba.jp/spivstates-jun/amemberentry-11235262481.html (you may have to be in Jun's community to see the page)

① Jun states that he wanted to reorganize his life and start fresh with the new year (spring). However, he has not had a lot of luck finding good band members.

② He continues to say that he has had some apprehenshion about his singing voice. Although he feels he has improved, and was encouraged by Iori (ex-Phantasmagoria, ex-Spiv States), it seems he will be focusing mainly on playing guitar in the future.

③ He will be starting from 0 with some really great guys(^-^)

「今はほんとワクワクしてます。

そしてなによりこのワクワクをみんなに感じてもらえるように、ひとつひとつ努力していきます。

だから、会える日を楽しみに待っていてほしいです。

近いうちに、ひとつづつ発表したいと思ってます。

THANKS」

"I am really excited about all of this.

And, so that all of you, the fans, can feel this excitment, I will continue on with my efforts.

So, I would like for you all to wait for me until we can meet again.

There will be more announcements in the near future.

THANKS"

――

★source: Jun's Ameblo http://ameblo.jp/spivstates-jun/

I was just the other day wondering what happened to this band. I hadn't heard from them in ages! Can't wait to see what Jun comes up with in the future. He's a fantastic artist.

I think he's doing the right thing focusing on guitar, he's a great guitarrist, not so much as a singer.

I hope he finds a amazing musicians and the new band sees him go back to a heavier sound.

So it's a disbandment or a hiatus ?

「SPIV STATESは少しお休みしたい…」

"spiv states will take a break"

from the entry, it's not clear, what the details are, but there will be more announcements in the future. Jun just put this out there for his fans on his blog first it seems. but if he is leaving Maverick and starting from scratch, my guess is he would change the band name. whether this is a "hiatus" or "disbandment"...i'm not sure. the words 「解散 kaisan」 and 「活動休止 katsudoukyuushi」 were not used in the entry, but rather starting "new activities".

i want Phantasmagoria back ! :300:

KISAKI said in a Cure interview that he talked with the members about the continuing around the end of 2009. (Before the short revival 2009.12.31~2010.04.06)

But the other members didn't want to stop their projects (Jun and Iori surely).

And the interviewer asked the band will come back after 2010.04.06? and Jun said it's possible, anything can happen.

Moreover nowdays JUN and KISAKI talking on twitter and yesterday KISAKI watched Phantasmagoria Live DVDs

so i hope Phantasmagoria comes back :fap: :fap:

Oh my god, can you imagine the wank here if Phantasmagoria did come back? Let me start working on a bomb shelter

This.

Everyone bitches when they do a reunion single or anything similar, yet whenever an individual member of the band does something less than perfect they bitch about how much they want Phantas back. Can't win.

I would just be happy with Phantas back and call it a day.

Sign in to follow this