Sign in to follow this  
Gizorz

An cafe Europe tour

From Ganshin's facebook:

After the news of An Cafes comeback dropped like a bomb on April 1st it's time to go NAYPPY all over Europe!

AN CAFE will play 13 concerts in Europe as part of their NYAPPY GO AROUND THE WORLD Ⅲ tour in November this year. Get ready for the hottest, craziest & most fun-filled Harajuku Dance Rock Shows on planet earth! o(≧∀≦)o

03.11.12 - Moscow / MILK Club

04.11.12 - St. Petersburg / Zal Ozhidaniya

06.11.12 - Helsinki / Nosturi

07.11.12 - London / O2 Islington

09.11.12 - Amsterdam / Melkweg

10.11.12 - Dortmund / FZW

11.11.12 - München / Theaterfabrik

13.11.12 - Cracov / Studio Club

14.11.12 - Budapest / Club 202

16.11.12 - Mailand / Magazzini Generali

17.11.12 - Marseille / Espace Julien

18.11.12 - Paris / Bataclan

20.11.12 - Berlin / Astra

I'll go mostly because I was a big fan when I was 13... since I still like their older songs, it's a nice surprise ^^

I used to be a fan, but that was in the weeaboo phase. I hardly listen to them any more and most of their music I don't like any more. So yeah I'm not going.

I used to be a fan, but that was in the weeaboo phase. I hardly listen to them any more and most of their music I don't like any more. So yeah I'm not going.

Same here (although fan is a big word), but that just makes me want to go, nostalgia :P

NO SPAIN!! D:

I can't believe it. They came here twice and I couldn't go to see them because I was too young and my parents wouldn't let me. And now, that I might be able to go, they're not coming!!!! ;A;

Same here (although fan is a big word), but that just makes me want to go, nostalgia :P

Same here, their music now is too... {not going}!

For those who don't like the music they do now, the setlist is mainly made of old songs :

Maple Gunman, Snow Scene, Tekesuta Kousen, Wagamama Koushinkyoku, Escapism, Jibun Setsumeisho, Takaido, NatsuKoi, NYAPPY 4, Amazing Blue, Ippatsu Gyakuten Renai Game, Kakusei Heroism, BondS, Smile Ichiban Ii Onna

(I'm not sure about the order)

Maple Gunman, Snow Scene, Wagamama Koushinkyoku, Escapism, Kakusei Heroism, Smile Ichiban Ii Onna

;_; I was planning to go to the London gig, but it all got screwed up for me u.u

Sign in to follow this