Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

D New Single : 断罪の銃士 (2012/07/18)

Already? Dying Message isn't even released yet and they've already planned one for two months later? Anyway, I'll just hope it's good.

Oh my... This is sudden. It's D so I have an initial excitement because I love them, but this might be too much. We'll see if it's good. Dying Message sounds fantastic so far, so maybe this one will be too. I wonder if this means a full album by the end of the year?

Are you sure about the romanisation ?

Danzai no Juushi is what it looks like to me.

I'm sure the “gunner” bit is an official romanisation prescribe by the band―doubt someone would come up with that out of the blue

They have the title on Brand X as 断罪の銃士(ガンナー)/ Danzai no juushi (gunner). So, yes, that's how it's supposed to be read. (:

断罪の銃士(ガンナー) means that "銃士" should be romanized as "ガンナー(gunner)" instead of normal one "juushi"

Anyway, I'll just hope it's good.

Anything from D will be good. ^ 3^

I hope it's good too and their latest stuff hasn't been good.

I still liked everything they made lately, but the last thing they made that was awesome was the 7th Rose album. The singles and album following were nice, so was Torikagogoten but I still don't feel the Huang Di mini apart from the title track.

They have the title on Brand X as 断罪の銃士(ガンナー)/ Danzai no juushi (gunner). So, yes, that's how it's supposed to be read. (:

断罪の銃士(ガンナー) means that "銃士" should be romanized as "ガンナー(gunner)" instead of normal one "juushi"

I did romanize it as gunner. I'm saying it's read as gunner.

I think I just died a little inside. ASAGI with those guns looks so flawless I can't even...

Anyway, digging the preview a lot. Sounds better than Dying Message already. Last time I mentally asked them to step it up a bit I got Torikagogoten, and this sounds very promising as well. It's nothing groundbreaking, but I doubt they'll ever do something as great as 7th Rose again.

Jesus, this is freaking great! That bass right after the chorus is absolutely fantastic and I love how they include the start of the guitar solo at the end of their previews like they know that I'm going to watch this xD Loving this already more than Dying Message, just hope the intro for this is better than Dying Message.

Nothing special so far =| [2] Wow, I hope the b-sides are better because that was super boring. I still haven't really listened to anything since huang di, but that was only the title track.

Again three versions? Geez, quite pathetic... Maney, money, money...

What about song. Too soft for me. Dying message was an epic fail, except from title track. Huang di except for one oder 2 tracks apart from title one, was an epic fail. The only good release was Torikago Goten -L'Oiseau bleu-. Byu i'm hoping for sth suprising... This time, pleaseee!

Danzai is quite good, but waiting for the full song before judgment... Luminous flame... They didn't do something like this before, as I remember. Quite curious about it. It reminds me a little VII-Sense und songs from Silent Assasin. The third one just a meh. Wth is this synth here in refrain?! And the last one.. I forgot it was the last one... ^^

Isn't that bad ;) Just time to listen to full versions in some days and write a small review ^^

Sign in to follow this