Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Korean] Big Bang

WHAT's the right tag? GD & T.O.P or GD & TOP?

theres like these too and im thinking the first one is right now, what would the actual name of album be?

I tag the artist as GD&TOP although it seems there's a page now for GD & T.O.P that has the tracks and the single up but the single title is...weird. I mean, isn't "GD & T.O.P" (or however you write it) the title of their album, and isn't the title of this single supposed to be HIGH HIGH? :? (since that is what's written on the damn cover, lol XD)

So in short: I don't have a clue but I use GD&TOP - HIGH HIGH :lol:

(I thought long ago that tagging Japanese artists is hella confusing but it's nothing compared to this nightmare, LOL XDDD)

^I agree with you!

Yeah the single is HIGH HIGH, and artist should be GD & T.O.P, very weird indeed! Also i did try to find GD&TOP but i cant find it in lastfm. I dont know what imma do?

Scrobbling under GD&TOP as well. Don't care about the one where the artwork is uploaded. Anyone can upload these things. I don't think YG will even bother going to Lastfm :P

I kept GD&TOP as well. Usually I would put T.O.P like I do have it by himself, but I think on all the logos it just says TOP (for album promotions anyway). But yeah, don't expect the album to leak too soon, it doesn't come out for another 9 days.

Usually I would put T.O.P like I do have it by himself, but I think on all the logos it just says TOP (for album promotions anyway).

Yeah, I went by that logic too. :)

Can't wait for the album! Still more than a week~ xD

G-H-E-T-T-O! E-L-E-C-T-R-O!

I've already pre-ordered my CD, but I don't know how I'm going to make it nine more days until it's released.

↑ I pre-ordered mine from YesAsia, but now I'm kind of mad because a friend linked me to http://www.kpoptown.com/ a couple of hours ago and they're selling it with the poster there-- YesAsia isn't. 8(

I also recommend dvdheaven.com The stuff is also really cheap and they come with posters most of the times. That's where I bought my T-ara mini album <3

I'm still not decided on pre-ordering it or not...though it has these two awesome songs, the cool Knock Out and T.O.P's Turn It Up, so even if I won't like the other tracks, it's worth it for those songs alone. XD

But I think I'll order from Yesasia along with some other stuff (free shipping = love). :)

Some of the tracks are kind of whack, like on of GD's solo songs I was seriously like wtf. But I think that was really the only one I couldn't stand, but you can listen to like 10/11 songs on allkpop they have like 1:00 samples from the premiere.

That performance was one of the first where I'd love to jump on stage along with the people who're performing, just because it seems like a big party. Honestly, I've never seen a stage that seemed as fun as that one :P High High is awesome. I don't like the 'aight' though. Remembers me of some strange kid at school who couldn't stop saying it :s

Bom looks like a really high class prostitute, I love her <3

2nd on this and damm was she fine!

And yes, this is one of the best performance i've seen in all of 2010.

I must say I really like the album! The only ones I'd rather skip are tracks 4 and 5. Also, OH MOM could've used less autotune, it was the only thing totally ruining the song for me. The other tracks are fun/catchy/beautiful, as I expected. I'm pleased. :)

Disappointed.

High High and Oh yeah are the only good songs after one listen.

the gd solo songs are ok too.

i hope it will grow on me but i doubt it.

It'll probably be the same with me. I like High High and Oh Mom is a nice change, but that's about it. Nothing beats GD's solo album :P

Very disappointed.

The only song I liked was Obsession and one of the Korean titled solo TOP songs. And not even that much. I was expecting way too much out of this. You guys should listen to Diddy - Dirty Money - Last Train to Paris, that's how this album should've sounded.

Sign in to follow this