Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Korean] Big Bang

It's still going, they just played one of T.O.P's solo songs, which was really good too. Yeah I thought they were just gonna upload it at 5pm KST not a live stream, but tomorrow (the 15th) they're gonna reveal "Oh Yeah" and "High High"!

After listening to the previews again, I think I'm actually pretty disappointed. There's only a few songs that sounded how I was hoping. Still looking forward to it, but I think I'm anticipating BIGBANG's album more.

I'm trying to resist temptation and not listen to the previews... XD I've read pretty mixed reviews about them so far (some say it's boring, some say it's hOMGawesome), so I'm really interested.

Not much time till the MV's/single's release though! :hyper:

I'm trying to resist temptation and not listen to the previews... XD I've read pretty mixed reviews about them so far (some say it's boring, some say it's hOMGawesome), so I'm really interested.

Not much time till the MV's/single's release though! :hyper:

Yup, any moment now! :hyper:

keep up the hype!

OT: GD looks more boney with that hair. I hate it.

Looks like a junkie.

And yes, wait for the pv.

One of those previews really reminds me with Like a G6 video, wonder why :lol:

OT: GD looks more boney with that hair. I hate it.

Looks like a junkie.

I thought the same thing!

But it kinda suits him. "He has weave on", that was my first thought when i saw him.

NEW TERM: WEAVY HAIR : means to have weave on and it looks wavy.

Here's the MV in case anyone missed it:

N1M0UKcq8ro

Love the party vibe! :domo:

BTW how do you guys tag the stuff? 'Cause I've seen it in multiple ways (GD & TOP, GD&TOP, G-Dragon & T.O.P) ...same goes for the single title. (Vol.1, HIGH HIGH, etc.)

I had time to listen to the single, and I love it! HIGH HIGH clicked on the first listen, really fun party song. I had to give OH YEAH a few more listens but I really grew to like it. I love Bom's vocals in it, makes the song so carefree.

Can't wait for the albummm~ :spin:

Really like High High, don't know about the rest yet. Teasers are either the worst part of the song, or the best. If it's the latter, I'll be disappointed

WHAT's the right tag? GD & T.O.P or GD & TOP?

theres like these too and im thinking the first one is right now, what would the actual name of album be?

Sign in to follow this