Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Korean] Big Bang

Big Bang

BIG+BANG.png

I was surprised there was no Big Bang topic yet! Anyway, they're going to be releasing a Japanese single next week, "Beautiful Hangover" it sounded pretty good from what I heard, I'm looking forward to it, after the disappointment of "Tell Me Goodbye".

Also Taeyang just released his new comeback single for his re-package, "I'll Be There".

What do you guys think?

That might be the first Taeyang song I actually didn't fail to listen to the end. Haha.

I'm waiting for their Korean comeback as a band though, or another GD solo album. That was great.

Taeyang easily became my favorite Big Bang member when he released "Where U at?" but I found his album to be quite disappointing. I think this song outshines just about everything on the album, and I honestly don't even like that track much.

Do you know when G-Dragon's 2nd album is supposed to be released?

Also was T.O.P gonna do one, or just that one single? That single also was kind of disappointing to me, but I really like T.O.P

i like the song and video, the hangover single sound great too, but im still anticipating their comeback to korea. Hope it will be great.

Taeyang easily became my favorite Big Bang member when he released "Where U at?" but I found his album to be quite disappointing. I think this song outshines just about everything on the album, and I honestly don't even like that track much.

Do you know when G-Dragon's 2nd album is supposed to be released?

Also was T.O.P gonna do one, or just that one single? That single also was kind of disappointing to me, but I really like T.O.P

I didn't listen to the whole album to be honest. I'm not quite fond of his style. This song seemed better than whatever song I've heard from him before. But that's just an opinion :P

+ I have no idea if GDragon's working on a follow up to Heartbreaker. And don't get me wrong, I like Big Bang. But I wouldn't mind for TOP, Taeyang and GD to go solo. They all have their own styles in which they outshine any kind of competition. While when they're together, well, they just sell because it's Big Bang.

TOP was working on one. But they didn't set a date and said they'd release it whenever they thought it was finished. Could take another year I guess. Same with GD's.

Edit: I completely forgot about Seungri's Strong Baby song. I liked that as well. Reminded me of Se7en for some reason.

I don't even think I've ever listened to Strong Baby, but I remember when Daesung's song came out, OMG that song sucked, I was seriously just like O.o wtf.

Anwyay, saw some news on allkpop today. Big Bang is more than 80% done recording for the new album which is now expected to be released in October or November this year. I guess that G-Dragon is producing every track, I thought it was gonna be Teddy, because he does like everything YG! I'm really looking forward to it! Hope it's good!

strong baby is pretty good actually and daesung's song was a waste of time. Yeah I read it too and im sooooo badly anticipating their comeback. GD producing the tracks, hope he does a grab job on them, tho i know he will.

oh, i actually liked all Daesung's solo songs :D

those were fun and catchy

but maybe it's his hotness that's catchy? XD

oh well, I'm just a girl after all... :)

no, really. I love Big Hit, it has that something I truly enjoy. Nemo is just beautiful.

Spoiler: click to toggle
(but actually, looking from that fangirly side, i really don't know why GD and TaeYang seem so appealing to girls...) (okay TaeYang has some hot muscles)

(http://i34.tinypic.com/2db9hn4.jpg <-yeah, riiiiight.. XD)

i liked Taeyang second album, SOLAR, it was decent <3

btw the picture on topic starter not the best of of theirs,

makes them looks like..., call boys.

Oh, it's great news that GD is producing. He did his own album as well I believe (together with Teddy, who, like Jake said, does everything in YG:p) and I loved every song, apart from one.

So Tae Yang's International album got released. Jenpoo said the one they posted wasn't the full one, it had like 4 songs (I'll Be There (Korean & English), Connection, and Wedding Dress (English)) does anyone know what other songs are supposed to be on it?

Anyone listen to it?

It's pretty good.

Edit: Found the tracklist:

01. SOLAR (Intro)

02. Superstar

03. ?? (Feat. Teddy)

04. I'LL BE THERE (ENG.)

05. Wedding dress (ENG.)

06. CONNECTION (Feat. BIG TONE) (ENG.)

07. Move (Feat. Teddy)

08. Where u at

09. I need a girl (Feat. G-dragon)

10. ?? ???

11. Take it slow

12. I'LL BE THERE (KOR.)

DISC 2 (DVD)

01. ?? (Feat. Teddy) M/V

02. ?? ??? M/V

03. Where u at M/V

04. Wedding dress M/V

05. I need a girl (Feat. G-dragon) M/V

06. I'LL BE THERE (KOR.) M/V

07. I'LL BE THERE (ENG.) M/V

08. M/V MAKING FILM 1

09. M/V MAKING FILM 2

It's on $19.99 too, if the album was better, I would've probably bought it. But it's not that good imo, lol. The new tracks are pretty good though!

And Ill be there is new as well. It would've been cooler if he rerecorded the whole album in english but I guess that would be too much work.

I'm waiting for their Korean comeback as a band though, or another GD solo album. That was great.
this or a solo album by T.O.P *_*

this or a solo album by T.O.P *_*
This

Why? Because Taeyang sucks balls as a solo singer :/

Ehh, I think he has a good voice, I just think his album was kind of boring. G-Dragon's had a lot more faster songs with more energy. Tae Yang's album needed more songs like "Where U At" and "I'll Be There" love both those tracks!

Also T.O.P's single was really disappointing to me. After listening to "Try to Copy Me" by 2NE1 again today, it reminded me a lot of that song, which I also dislike.

Oh yeah I saw that on allkpop, that's pretty cool. I didn't know there was gonna be a physical copy of Solar International available soon! I may pick up a copy, I'm debating. There were 2 other new tracks that I didn't notice before and forgot to list in the download thread (Prayer (feat. Teddy), and Only Look At Me) but they took off some of my favorite tracks as well. :\

all "GD tracks" in the past were really good (oustanding) in my opinion, and beautiful hangover proves it again. so if the new album is mainly done by him, it will be a good one. some korean stuff (come on, you are korean!! xD) would be great. I think T.O.P should rap korean... not japanese or even english (which is really weird sometimes), I don't know why... GD is fine in any language though.

and taeyang is great, but I have to agree with you that his recent album is "well done" but "boring". I really love wedding dress, take it slow and the new I'll be there. <3

New Taeyang and Big bang singles in same week?? Hells yeah. They're both pretty great but I'd have to say I like I'll be there a bit more. Though Beautiful hangover has a nice MV.

After listening to SOLAR a few more times, I have to say it's grown on me a lot, I think I might even prefer the International version of the album more than the original, but I wish it at least had "Where u at" on it! D:

Oh and I'll Be There has probably grown on me the most, at first I thought it was whatever, but it's so catchy now, can't get it out of my head!

Sign in to follow this