Biopanda

[Selling] Selling entire VK collection(1100+ CD/DVD/VHS/DT!)

Hi folks! Over the past few months, I've been working on opening an online store for the VK music that I've collected over the past 10 years, but it's taking a rather long time to finish. In a month's time, I'll be taking a vacation to Finland and was hoping to make some extra money beforehand. In addition, I'll probably be moving out of the country some time next year and it's going to be a pain to move all this stuff XD Since I don't have the store up yet(and won't for a few months... I'm planning on making listenable/watchable samples for every item), I've decided to put up the spreadsheet I've been using to organize everything.

If you find anything you're interested in on the spreadsheet, just shoot me a message or comment here... I'm terrible with prices, so just make an offer. Also, if you have any questions about certain items or would like samples or pictures, I can try and accommodate you as best as possible. In addition, I can provide high quality rips(I'm an avid enthusiast for this sort of stuff, so I don't skimp on the quality of my hardware) of any VHS or demotape purchased.

As for shipping, everything will be coming from New Mexico, USA and I accept paypal for payments.

Without further adieu, here is the list. You can click the tabs at the bottom to switch between pages.

moneyshot.jpg

Oh and I've still got another ~170 demotapes and a couple cds to add to the list, but I'm rather burned out from cataloging all those. I'll make another post whenever the list is updated :3

Edit: I've added annotations to the list(you'll see a small orange arrow on the top corner). For these, I've added romanized band names and band lists to all V.A. items.

Edit 2: I've created a separate list with the other 170 demotapes and cds. You can view that list here.

Oh gawd I don't think I will have money for my vacation next month!

I know there is a lot I want to buy from you TT.TT

I'm sure I'll still have like 99% of this stuff for sale after next month anyways XD If you want me to put holds on anything, just let me know :3

犬神サーカス団 - 夜が終っちまう前に $10?

I am also interested in the HOMOz and Dentaku CDs, but i have no idea what to ask for them

犬神サーカス団 - 夜が終っちまう前に $10?

I am also interested in the HOMOz and Dentaku CDs, but i have no idea what to ask for them

Add another 0 to that 犬神サーカス団 VHS and you're on track to what it's worth. That was their first live VHS, was only available in EXTREMELY limited quantities and was also recently signed by the band.

As for the HOMOz and Dentaku CDs... probably about $15 each?

no thanks :)

but good luck with trading.

Aww man! If anyone does, I'll literally load it all up in a truck and drive it to you.

...Even if that means driving over the ocean to Kazakhstan :P

I'm sure I'll still have like 99% of this stuff for sale after next month anyways XD If you want me to put holds on anything, just let me know :3

Oh gawd I hope some people aren't interested in the same things as I am though XD

What I would like you to hold, that I know you have would be those 4 Lupo Label DVDs, Vier la drain CD, monot。。。。。n。, テディ, THE★MELODY, すた☆ラビ,V.A CYBERism vol.24, MELODY Ichikawa Club Gio VHS <3 (Kinda stalked some off your list from last.fm :3)

V.A CYBERism vol.24 I want it because of LERISE has a live on that DVD, do you know if it's a full song or just like a partial live thing.

Either than that I am anticipating more of what is to come! :gaga:

Oh gawd I hope some people aren't interested in the same things as I am though XD

What I would like you to hold, that I know you have would be those 4 Lupo Label DVDs, Vier la drain CD, monot。。。。。n。, テディ, THE★MELODY, すた☆ラビ,V.A CYBERism vol.24, MELODY Ichikawa Club Gio VHS <3 (Kinda stalked some off your list from last.fm :3)

V.A CYBERism vol.24 I want it because of LERISE has a live on that DVD, do you know if it's a full song or just like a partial live thing.

Either than that I am anticipating more of what is to come! :gaga:

Well... um... I actually just sold all of my Lupo Label stuff in a big lot XD Also, I removed that CYBERism DVD... not sure how it got on the list since I sold it years ago. Oh and um... that MELODY tape is just a cassette with songs from their other cds, nothing too exciting, sadly :( Maybe there'll be some more stuff coming up that you'll be interested in though(by that I mean there will be)? :roll:

Well... um... I actually just sold all of my Lupo Label stuff in a big lot XD Also, I removed that CYBERism DVD... not sure how it got on the list since I sold it years ago. Oh and um... that MELODY tape is just a cassette with songs from their other cds, nothing too exciting, sadly :( Maybe there'll be some more stuff coming up that you'll be interested in though(by that I mean there will be)? :roll:

Awww, It's okay though.

I'll be optimistic lol There were still stuff on the list I'm contemplating on, cause I don't want to spend a lot T.T cause I kinda need money for this vacation.

Awww, It's okay though.

I'll be optimistic lol There were still stuff on the list I'm contemplating on, cause I don't want to spend a lot T.T cause I kinda need money for this vacation.

Just get ready to spend like crazy when you get back then lol I've got another Vier la drain DVD coming in as well with your name written all over it :v

Just out of curiosity how much would you want for:

Deadly Sanctuary - 麝香猫 ~ジャコウネコ~

Deadly Sanctuary - ホームシックチャイルド

Vice risk - Again

しゅ~ふるまぁ~じゅ - demo

However much you'd want to offer, pretty much. I'll take just about anything XD

Hey, we really should do this; as you're coming to my place, you will give me all the money you get from this and I will take you to a zoo as a payment? :333 Maybe you'd also like to stay there as pandas are kinda unique here? (= they will buy you from me)

Too bad you won't have anything I'd like to get. =(

Due'le Quartz - 2001.8.21 渋谷ON AIR WEST 1st ONEMAN LIVE 「合法ドラッグ」

I have absolutely no idea what this would be worth, what would you want for it?

I'm offering 20eu on Miyavi's pop is dead vhs, since that's about what I paid for his other vhs single thing... Is that okay?

Well since you're coming to Finland, would it be alright to make the transaction then if I'm able to find something that I want?

Not that I listen to any of these bands really, I just feel good owning something that other people don't!

Hey, we really should do this; as you're coming to my place, you will give me all the money you get from this and I will take you to a zoo as a payment? :333 Maybe you'd also like to stay there as pandas are kinda unique here? (= they will buy you from me)

Too bad you won't have anything I'd like to get. =(

That's the kind of business talk I like... a real go-getter! I should hire you :3

I'm offering 20eu on Miyavi's pop is dead vhs, since that's about what I paid for his other vhs single thing... Is that okay?

does 20eu each + shipping sound reasonable to you?

Well since you're coming to Finland, would it be alright to make the transaction then if I'm able to find something that I want?

Not that I listen to any of these bands really, I just feel good owning something that other people don't!

If you find something you'd like and wouldn't mind waiting until next month, then yeah... I could just toss them in my suitcase or somethin'.

how much would you want for Due'le quartz アメと鞭を・・・ ?

Hmm... well that was a live distributed release. How does $10+shipping sound?

does 20eu each + shipping sound reasonable to you?

Sounds perfect!

How much would shipping to the Netherlands be?

I don't even have a vhs player lol