Biopanda

[Selling] Selling entire VK collection(1100+ CD/DVD/VHS/DT!)

Guest Magatsu

and yup it's arrived today ^_^

Arrived yesterday, was able to pick it up this morning. Comunicative and tolerant seller, item arrived quite fast, proper packaging, item condition was ok, came with obi. If you are interested in anything of his, pick it up, makes nice deals.

Ah, I feel embarrassed about not realizing who you were, Biopanda. :oops: I hardly ever look at the MH Market, so I didn't realize. It's me, Brad (private_enemy on LJ). I ordered a pretty big package from you a few weeks back? :P Just wanted to let you know it got to me safe and sound, very quickly. I'm a very satisfied customer. :) Also, I decided there's a few more things I'd like to order from you, so I'll shoot you an email soon, ok?

Quick update from Finland: Thanks for the feedback, everyone! As for people wanting to make purchases, I'll be back for a week or so on the 6th of June.

I hereby claim the NOIZ cassette from 1996! :) Let me know the price & postage to Germany please (PM was sent yesterday as well). Some pics would be great as well. I think it also comes with a huge fold-out lyrics sheet. Is that still part of the cassette as well?

Greetings.

Those two cd's from NaiL, you still got those? What do you want for them, what will shipping be (i live in Denmark)

Also, what can you tell me about the D'lore DVD, what's on it?

Hi! Do you have an update for us please? I dont know if you are still in Finland but I am seriously interested in that NOIZ cassette. Please drop me a msg. Thanks! :)

Hi, the last time i asked for Art Cube's DVD and AC Brandish DT, and now i need the DT... The last price for this with shipping to Chile?

Any discount for all items?

Regards, and sorry for my bad english.

omg Panda, I should have joined this party earlier

I'm interested in both of Minerva's singles. Do you still have them?

Domestic Child/満月-moon light-

悦楽の果て/peace&replica

To be frank, I have no idea how much these cost you/how difficult they were to get, and I don't want to offend you with an inconsiderate price offer. So would you please propose a price? And how much would they cost to ship to postal code 60615?

Thanks! Please PM me ^^

I'll try and get back with everyone who messaged me this weekend. This have been super busy with school and life, so I really haven't had the time to deal with any of this.

I'll try and get back with everyone who messaged me this weekend. This have been super busy with school and life, so I really haven't had the time to deal with any of this.

need please say me price of demotapes anti feminism in usd with shipping a south america for Pm please ^^

Sorry for the long hiatus, but my sales are open once again and I've sent PMs back to everyone who messaged me(I think?)... if I haven't then just shoot me a PM to let me know. There will be another update to the list eventually once I finish sorting the last few things that I've got, but I'll make another post once I've actually gone and done that.

Hello! : 3

I'm really interested in the Matina 2nd anniversary vhs and maybe into the face of soleil (no number) and soleil summer 2000 ones depending on how much they'd be shipped to germany.

Could you make me an offer?

Thank you very much!

how much for:

Art Cube:

2010.12.12 MEGURO-ROCK-MAY-KAN 3rd Anniversary EVENT&ONEMAN 無料配布 DVD

2009.12.12目黒鹿鳴館ワンマンダイジェストクリップ

?

Hi, the cassette by NOIZ came in today. Many thanks, looks great! Haven't played it yet but will certainly do that tomorrow.

Description is out of date. Panda and I have well over 2000 items we're selling now. Last chance to call snag the CD or demotape you've been lusting after before we launch our website and it becomes a free-for-all.