Ito

Game of Thrones

I F*CKING love this show, i thought it was gonna suck going into it, but i was wrong.

tyrion is the best character and my fav

joffrey is funny

the queen is the queen of all female dogs.

Β 

Im waiting for the dragons to pose a threat, and wondering if they are gonnna make it. also for karma to hit the queen and joffrey and who else that hasnt been punished. the starks dug their own graves

I've currently seen seasons 1&2 waiting for season 3 to arrive * v * I'm loving it so far!

Not sure if I should read the books or not haha.

A Game of Thrones thread! (I have to be really boring to post so much on this forum lately xD)

Β 

I love this show, I watched all 3 seasons in 6 days. The best moments were sadistic Joffrey (he's a huge jerk, but I just like this kind of stuff), Daenerys with her dragons and my fave chara - Tyrion the midget :P. For some reason I like Lannisters, they're so crazy xD

A Game of Thrones thread! (I have to be really boring to post so much on this forum lately xD)

Β 

I love this show, I watched all 3 seasons in 6 days. The best moments were sadistic Joffrey (he's a huge jerk, but I just like this kind of stuff), Daenerys with her dragons and my fave chara - Tyrion the midget :P. For some reason I like Lannisters, they're so crazy xD

that one bastard boy was more sadistic torturing the iron born shithead. joffery's a good laugh though when he was like im gonna rape you. i knew he wasnt going to do it cause sex doesnt get him off. but yeah this show is so good. i also like the karma aspect of the show, the slaughter of the young wolf's army being the best!

I've currently seen seasons 1&2 waiting for season 3 to arrive * v * I'm loving it so far!

Not sure if I should read the books or not haha.

you should. It gives a lot more background story and insight on the caharacters. Besides the soryline of the series is different enough to get hooked on both ends =)

The books are so looooong, though (like a roll of toilet paper, you keep unwrapping it and there's no end xD). I read only the first tome and like... half of the 2nd tome. I was planning to read them all before the next season starts, but that's not going to happen xD

Hmmmz... 10 episodes of an hour = 10 hours

A book of about 800 pages should take less than 10 hours plus you get more story...

800 pages in a tiny font! I could read like 600 pages of Harry Potter in one day, but the font was much bigger xD. If they used the same font in GoT it would be probably like 1500 ;p

^OMFG YASSSS I fucking hate Jon. His chapters were always the worst to read except the ones in ASOS, and Kit Harrington is such a terrible actor so I can't even like him on the show either.
Β 
ADWD BOOK SPOILERS SERIOUSLY DON'T FUCKING READ THIS UNLESS YOU'VE READ THE BOOK

I already know what happens to him though, and that he's super important to the story so Gurm isn't gonna let him die before the big reveal. Meli's probably gonna pull a Beric on him.

I never read the books so whatever he was depicted there, whatever. Never had an issue with John Snow from day one and there are far worse characters than him like that torture freak and the lanister mom, so all the hate on him is rather undeserved.

Coming from someone who hasn't read the books, I've been thoroughly pleased with the acting in Game of Thrones - although the script being so fantastic also helps. The only actor/actress that has ever rubbed me the wrong way would have to be whoever plays Shae - Tyrion's mistress. I can't tell whether it's her acting, her character, or both...but she's just reaaaally annoying lol.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Anyways, I have to share these pictures because they're awesome. It's both sad and amazing that I've become so attached to this show that I feel like I'm looking at pics of actual relatives lmao XD

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

tumblr_n3t9mgoCnc1qbmf3no2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3t9mgoCnc1qbmf3no6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3t9mgoCnc1qbmf3no4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3t9mgoCnc1qbmf3no5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3t9mgoCnc1qbmf3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3t9mgoCnc1qbmf3no9_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3t9mgoCnc1qbmf3no7_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3t9mgoCnc1qbmf3no3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3t9mgoCnc1qbmf3no10_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3t9mgoCnc1qbmf3no8_1280.jpg

How about we talk about the best actor in Game of Thrones, that being Rory McCann who plays Sandor Clegane AKA The Hound. Seriously probably the best actor in the show, just check out his audition tape below...

Β 

Β 

Talk about powerful acting. Not to mention he was the best in the first episode of the new season, just amazing.

^ that video is so great. Such a shame that they had to give that moment to Littlefinger's skeevy ass especially when we see just how well Rory would have done with the scene. Sansa and the Hound's relationship was done so badly on the show.

Β 

Speaking of powerful acting it's such a shame that the people behind the show aren't pushing nominations for some of the better actors on the show and only nominating themselves. I mean how how the fuck are they even considering basic ass one-line deliverer Emilia Clarke over Michelle Fairley? I guess that;s the bad about a show with a huge cast like this. Everyone wants a nomination and they're all willing to throw each other under the bus for one.

Β 

Β 

I never read the books so whatever he was depicted there, whatever. Never had an issue with John Snow from day one and there are far worse characters than him like that torture freak and the lanister mom, so all the hate on him is rather undeserved.

Okay maybe hate was a bit too much, but Jon's character is just sooo boring and cliche. I mean you don't really expect me to believe that virgin Jon Snow was an expert on cunnilingus, right? Also Kit's brooding constipation and never showing more than one emotion isn't doing show!Jon any favors, but his acting is slowly getting better. At least Cersei and Ramsay are Β  well written, and played by two very good actors.

Β 

Β 

tumblr_n3t9mgoCnc1qbmf3no2_1280.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

tumblr_n3t9mgoCnc1qbmf3no1_1280.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

tumblr_n3t9mgoCnc1qbmf3no10_1280.jpg

Β 

lol you can so tell these two are fucking. get it lena!

shout out 2 pedro pascal, turning oberyn's graceful bisexual majesty into an east european isp phone support gross fuck

Β 

like seriously having lived most of my life in Russia I literally gagged when I saw/heard that, way to ruin a promising character but w/e

shout out 2 pedro pascal, turning oberyn's graceful bisexual majesty into an east european isp phone support gross fuck

Β 

like seriously having lived most of my life in Russia I literally gagged when I saw/heard that, way to ruin a promising character but w/e

Β 

You might not want to read this but...

Season 4 Spoilers:

He won't be around for much longer

Season 4 spoilers

I always felt that Oberyn's character was a missed opportunity. He's basically a walking middle finger to all the Lannisters. He's in King's Landing to get even, he has an interesting back story, and as soon as you start liking him in the stories he dies. His death is the catalyst for a lot of things to come, but for fuck's sake he lasted almost as long as Ned. Can't wait to see what happens when everyone's cheering for him to win and then he just...doesn't.

The one thing I don't like about his transition into the show is that he always seems to be thinking with his dick. It's not a scene with Oberyn Martell unless he's got his paramour and third wheel in the room preparing to get naughty. Less metaphorical boner, more getting to the point pls.

Β 

Although I guess they have to get someone new to fill up the required quota of tits and sexual innuendos since Joffrey killed Ros last season.

it's not just his character though. one of the things I hate about tv series is how much nuance and subtlety is cut down compared to the source text, and how much cock is shovelled into literally every episode for no reason.

like, there's a million other shows that does a better job exposing dick and pussy relationship tactics, why did they elaborately penis everything up so much?

Β 

like, sorry nope, I appreciate all the strong female characters and an occasional qt bastard dude, but at this point I can only fanboy over the scenes with stark children (and bb samwell tarly) without feeling grossed about everything else.

it's not just his character though. one of the things I hate about tv series is how much nuance and subtlety is cut down compared to the source text, and how much cock is shovelled into literally every episode for no reason.

like, there's a million other shows that does a better job exposing dick and pussy relationship tactics, why did they elaborately penis everything up so much?

Β 

like, sorry nope, I appreciate all the strong female characters and an occasional qt bastard dude, but at this point I can only fanboy over the scenes with stark children (and bb samwell tarly) without feeling grossed about everything else.

8eWgRe4.gif

gurl there is not enough dick in this show what are you even talking about. idk why the hell ppl keep saying this when we've only seen Theon, Hodor (which was prosthetic), Loras' twink friend, and like a glimpse of Gendry's dick. Compare those four scenes to the gratuitous full frontal female nudity found in just about EVERY episode of the show. Bitch I was robbed of my Robb Stark dick, his booty wasn't even that nice!

Compare those four scenes to the gratuitous full frontal female nudity found in just about EVERY episode of the show.Β 

this technically goes under dick as in "straight CIS heteronormative genitalia" and this is exactly what makes me so disappointed in the series